John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Lol, what? You just line yourself up so that the fire from Guardian Sword hits the android. And it rips off either the boobs or the head.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But yes, crystal sword beams can't rip off the parts, sadly.
And I don't know how to video record the screen on windows 7, sorry.
let me try guardian sword

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
i just kinda updated my guide with the developer's cheat codes as attachments, some changes of the morale part below and just included the difference of chests. And also about the dungeon floors.

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Lol, what? You just line yourself up so that the fire from Guardian Sword hits the android. And it rips off either the boobs or the head.
But yes, crystal sword beams can't rip off the parts, sadly.
And I don't know how to video record the screen on windows 7, sorry.
ah, u r right. Its only crystal sword

Null66

Jun 4, 2023
from what i have tried it just shows the same exact body when placed in the tube so ig not
I tried using the Big female native body with it's legs and it turned my android's HP to 5000 instead of the usual 3000
the downside is that it looks weird lmao, the body would still look like a default native but the legs are very big

I tried using a big female native body with normal legs but unfortunately it would just have 3000 HP you need it's legs to work

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
where i can found flesh and clay?
You can find your first flesh in the Cave of Exiles. After that, craft a "flesh eater" or something, that transforms all your extra corpses into flesh. After that, you should have enough flesh from raids, even if you use it to call more raids.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
You can find your first flesh in the Cave of Exiles. After that, craft a "flesh eater" or something, that transforms all your extra corpses into flesh. After that, you should have enough flesh from raids, even if you use it to call more raids.
that big brown area is where you can get the flesh. where the flag is.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i forgot to mention to get flesh collector. you need a life orb.

Lancelot49

Feb 22, 2022
i asked someone on discord, they said this coding is useful enough but will be a burden of efficacy to the pc
A good patch for this would be teleporting option if out of view. It is the usual solution devs do instead of using "for" loops or "if else" options that may (or not) cause trouble with some of the code itself.
PD: On my way to tex this exactly to the dev.

rswift87

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to turn on the option to remove building restrictions like they mentioned in the 0.6 update?

DickmcButts

Jun 7, 2022
There's supposed to be Lolis in the game right? i have been to the village where there are supposed to be plus i have tried using cheats but it always spawns the Native female instead of 'Native girl', is the game not patched because it's from steam?
or am i missing something?
Need the DLC from the devs site

majbu989

Feb 2, 2024
I'm hesitant to do the Reika and Keigo quests because I have no idea what the dev is planning for those two and don't want to lock myself out of content for future plans.

Having said that, I think the male MC should've been Keigo, since there's already a relationship between the crashed group and his character model looks better.

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
You need to place some Flower Totems (Plant bench) in your base to increase the ammount of raiders being female.
8 Totems and the chance seems to be 100%

I'd say it's mostly avoidable, sometimes the camps and dump places are "decorated" with severed heads but most of the times the gruesome stuff is based on your own actions.
The Guro/Splatter atleast can be turned off in the options

For the girls there is a village on the map, boys can be found in the bigger camps, there is also one in the camp directly north of the starting location

Yeah I love how I figured it out, all's I wanted was to switch to english, and bam! There's the toggle!

Also, am I the only one who finds it weird how the Daffari chief there just has a book of the *REALLY* messed up decorations just incase someone beats him? Like... Why? =P

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Also, am I the only one who finds it weird how the Daffari chief there just has a book of the *REALLY* messed up decorations just incase someone beats him? Like... Why? =P
Compared to the spider boss having a book of recipes that use its own skin, I don't think it's all that strange that a guy who carries corpses in nooses on his back has a book of messed-up recipes.

I'm hesitant to do the Reika and Keigo quests because I have no idea what the dev is planning for those two and don't want to lock myself out of content for future plans.

Having said that, I think the male MC should've been Keigo, since there's already a relationship between the crashed group and his character model looks better.
I ended up helping Reika and Keigo get along, so now I have them both. No need to NTR Reika from him.
And yes, he makes more sense as a protagonist than a random man with no name. Well, I'm mostly playing as Yona, so I think she is the true protagonist, while Man is just responsible for producing children with natives.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes