flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Do the natives need something special to farm? I've got a harvesting point down and some plots for crops but they're stuck with a carrot symbol above their head not doing anything.
Did you plant anything in the plots? villagers can't decide that on their own.

How do you guys protect your base or npcs from raids?
Do npcs also help kill raiders?
I put 3 leaf mannequins to reduce raiders to a manageable number, and then I just go and kill them. I also put the "raid magnet" pendant on Yona, who can't be abducted, just to be on the safe side.

And yes, your villagers, from the other MC to the chicken to bigfoot, can fight and defend from raids. It depends on which behavior you set to them. Only those with "survival" behavior don't fight, which is a good setting for your weaker villagers. While stronger villagers and captured boss monsters can be put in guard mode so that they'll defend at night too.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
So, is it possible to stave off native raids by displaying body parts as a warning sign? Whilst I'm exploring and trying to do stuff they're coming in and attacking the girl MC, and I don't want her to get carried off or raped and such. If I can make a small base and put her in it then that would be neat.
Focus heavily on axes and chop LOTS of wood. Then plant a lot near your base usign acorns.
Build basic wall and spike traps.

You can also move her away from the base in a armored bunker

AFAIK, displaying body aprts has no effect on raiders. You do get some items to increase time between raids (blue smoke), but those are difficult to make.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
As a test I spawned the cosmetic surgery bench, though I can't change the FemMC's tits and such else. Is that not possible for her? It's a shame because I'd like to give her big tiddy.
Seems the devs decided that special NPC need to have special "puppets" (skeleton, body, parts).
I don't know why, that is very inefficient and poor use of time.
They could have jsut had fem MC use the same base body as native female, with just a few extra face/hair options.

Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
what are your mods wishlist guys?
I hope it will be easy to put new eyes, hairs,etc for both MC and npcs

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Bold of you to assume people aren't stupid :ROFLMAO:
i already know that
This thread is a 350-page monument to human stupidity. Well, it's currently 349 pages, but I'm sure it'll grow.
Partly on the side of the developers, who aren't making their first game, but still can't make a user-friendly interface or at least write down the keys before Steam release. Partly on the side of users, who can't search, can't find one of the numerous guides, and have to ask once again.
...and me commenting here on the nature of humanity isn't helping the thread.

what are your mods wishlist guys?
I hope it will be easy to put new eyes, hairs,etc for both MC and npcs
* A lure that makes it easier to find rare animals and encounters. Like chicken(?).
* A cheat mod that makes villager-operated mines produce more iron.
* A mod that gives bigger houses without the need to do crazy stuff.
* A mod that hides all the guro crafting, possibly replacing some important ones with non-guro alternatives. Like blood rain talisman made of warrior orb instead of human head.
* More BDSM equipment and action.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
I wonder... If you exile some of your slaves, they will be marked as (Exile), but what happens after this exiled character leaves your base? Will they stay in the world and live their life somewhere else? Will they join some native camp? Will they stay in the game even if you exit the game and load back in?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
They never spawned for me. Were they added in 0.0.9 update or something?
I had them appear ever since 0.06 probably already earlier... they have the strongest spears so it might be related to your Level.
They normaly came in groups of 2 with Haloween spirit or alone with several nuns/large females
This thread is a 350-page monument to human stupidity. Well, it's currently 349 pages, but I'm sure it'll grow.
Partly on the side of the developers, who aren't making their first game, but still can't make a user-friendly interface or at least write down the keys before Steam release. Partly on the side of users, who can't search, can't find one of the numerous guides, and have to ask once again.
...and me commenting here on the nature of humanity isn't helping the thread.
They did add an User manual to the game in 0.08 though
Options
"How to Play"
Though expecting people to read and comprehend is nothing I'd do... I learned my lesson on this

* A cheat mod that makes villager-operated mines produce more iron.
Personally I would liek an Option where the used tools when building the gathering spots to influence the rate of Material creation within... you currently build them with wood/stone tools, useing Iron, Diamond or even Chaos tools could drastically improve effeciency, while being logical
I wonder... If you exile some of your slaves, they will be marked as (Exile), but what happens after this exiled character leaves your base? Will they stay in the world and live their life somewhere else? Will they join some native camp? Will they stay in the game even if you exit the game and load back in?
They'll be gone on leaving, if you carry them somewhere else before banishing them they'll attempt to run back to the main base and their last saved location

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

JinxyBae

Aug 9, 2020
they need to be near the farm, have access to water, and the farm is ofc within their movement zone and not get stuck on buildings or other terrain, npcs movement is a bit clunky in this game so you gotta position ur buildings well
They've got a food box, a well, a place to sleep, and the planters are right next to the harvesting point.

Did you plant anything in the plots? villagers can't decide that on their own.
I tried that, but I thought the point was you not having to manage them. Either way I planted stuff and I didn't notice any change from them when the stuff was grown.

Jan 12, 2024
They've got a food box, a well, a place to sleep, and the planters are right next to the harvesting point.

I tried that, but I thought the point was you not having to manage them. Either way I planted stuff and I didn't notice any change from them when the stuff was grown.
You are most likely missing the harvest box being in their territory range. Planter and box both need to be inside the red or blue circle.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes