Zelchar

Nov 22, 2017
Welp, I caught Bigfoot and trained him to max but then he wandered off and disappeared. Seems to have just despawned completely.
If you open his Status from the Friend menu, can you click "return" on the bottom left of the Status window to reset his location? (This assumes that you previously set his area.) If not, but he's still in the friend list, I'd look for him back where you originally found him, then have him follow you if you have enough leadership, or just keep moving his range until you're back in your base. In the future you'd be able to warp him back to the center of the area you placed him in by clicking on return.

Seiryuu

Jun 2, 2018
If you open his Status from the Friend menu, can you click "return" on the bottom left of the Status window to reset his location? (This assumes that you previously set his area.) If not, but he's still in the friend list, I'd look for him back where you originally found him, then have him follow you if you have enough leadership, or just keep moving his range until you're back in your base. In the future you'd be able to warp him back to the center of the area you placed him in by clicking on return.
What he said, or he's stationed right where you placed him after he's been maxed, which normally would be right outside the cage.

Reactions: flannan

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
are the developer cant control the steam community like as an moderator in a forum?
Dev's on Steam can moderate Steam forums, workshop, screenshots, artwork, etc - ie they do have the ability to delete post's/threads/images, or close threads, etc. You can read up on it on page.

However if you read this post by John, you'll see that the Dev's had been ignoring Steam Discussions, artwork, etc... and got a letter from Steam telling them to clean it up or the game will be removed from Steam.

Inaros.

Aug 25, 2020
waning for a bug in native house with leaf bed.
if you put the bed too close to the inside edge, the NPC using it might fall out of the world and stuck down there.

in my game, my NPC just keep randomly disappearing one by one, and i just notice about this after 20h+ lol.
took sometime to find the reason, after a while I see the NPC sleep and woke up from the bed and slowly slide down into the abyss (they woke up *outside* the inside area of the house, they are no floor there, so they sink into the abyss).

if anyone has the NPC disappearing problem, just put the bed further from the edge, and using command /resetpos to bring all of the NPC back from the void (they go back to set location that you select).

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Sigh, well guys. They said they will delete this game if you guys keep posting small natives screenshots and dlc topic or maybe guro stuff screenshots on steam discussion (Well, just anything that will violate steam rules). So plz stop posting those kind of stuff.
Damn, that's bad. I had this game on my wishlist after two days of playing the version we have here. I just it survive to the end of the month at least, that's when I receive my poorfag money.

• Haha
Reactions: Zone1050

Bobveela

Jul 11, 2017
so uh I was messing around and realized my katana was not killing sometimes even when decapitating, meaning you can tame a decapitated Native.

Edit: may actually just be a texture bug since the game still thinks she has a head.

Edit2: Getting an error when saving now saying
"[Save Error]
friend 48not Found"

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes