Jetstream300

Aug 28, 2018
I played most what the game has to offer, and I see a lot of potential. Hope for more sex scenes like group sex and other situations with the tribal women in the base.
The only con for this game is the guro... I hope that once this game gets more popular the dev could just chill with his fucked up fetish or at least make a non-guro version similar to the non-loli version. Also waiting when I could finally kill the native boss and possibly save the two girls too in the later updates, that would be nice.

Reactions: SirDregan

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
I played most what the game has to offer, and I see a lot of potential. Hope for more sex scenes like group sex and other situations with the tribal women in the base.
The only con for this game is the guro... I hope that once this game gets more popular the dev could just chill with his fucked up fetish or at least make a non-guro version similar to the non-loli version. Also waiting when I could finally kill the native boss and possibly save the two girls too in the later updates, that would be nice.
Well while playing Man Protaganist. There were plans for him to being able to save the 2 girls yes even the Pink Haired one that is missing a arm and pices of her legs that are on the Native Boss and since the dev did state that both are barely alive but even tho i would have my doubts because of the damage done to her but not ony that the dev had plans that even saving random girls from Bigfoot and Spike in the Spider Cave and other mini bosses in the early stages of the games development Maybe it will be added in the later versions we will just wait and see
boss_gen_01_A_walk.gif

Last edited:

labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019
Well while playing Man Protaganist. There were plans for him to being able to save the 2 girls yes even the Pink Haired one that is missing a arm and pices of her legs that are on the Native Boss and since the dev did state that both are barely alive but even tho i would have my doubts because of the damage done to her but not ony that the dev had plans that even saving random girls from Bigfoot and Spike in the Spider Cave and other mini bosses in the early stages of the games development Maybe it will be added in the later versions we will just wait and see
I really hope this feature makes a comeback (especially for the poor victims of the boss native), or even gets extended; rescuing prisoners taken from other villages, interrupting a monster "taking" a girl, and so on would make for some memorable random encounters if the devs balanced their frequency semi-decently.

Having put a substantial amount of time into the game at this point, I do hope that the devs keep at this for a while. More animations covering a greater range of NPCs is the obvious and essential thing, but I also really hope that we also see an extension of the non-gimmicky/jokey options for building villages, clothing natives, and so on. It's a bit hard to build a village with a distinct identity; your options are either a fairly limited variety of "appropriate" stuff or "Oh, it's made of cactus/spiders/Christmas magic/etc.".

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
I really hope this feature makes a comeback (especially for the poor victims of the boss native), or even gets extended; rescuing prisoners taken from other villages, interrupting a monster "taking" a girl, and so on would make for some memorable random encounters if the devs balanced their frequency semi-decently.

Having put a substantial amount of time into the game at this point, I do hope that the devs keep at this for a while. More animations covering a greater range of NPCs is the obvious and essential thing, but I also really hope that we also see an extension of the non-gimmicky/jokey options for building villages, clothing natives, and so on. It's a bit hard to build a village with a distinct identity; your options are either a fairly limited variety of "appropriate" stuff or "Oh, it's made of cactus/spiders/Christmas magic/etc.".
i agree with you , i try to figure wath theme i can do for my village .. but like you said , is hard ,
even with the mod concept , we can build our own ""architecture"" .. but dressing the poeple is hard for now
mustly men in fact

Reactions: labatadoria

Virgonilith02

Oct 8, 2018
Can I make this function like a house? Can we even make interior spaces? If so how do I implement a trigger to send the player to the inside of house?

I assume I have to make the door a trigger to send the player to an "interior space".

House is still being designed I'm just trying to see what we can make and if it's worth the effort. deluxe house.png deluxe triggers.png

Last edited:

Mr.khoa

Apr 20, 2021
Is there any other way to connect with the natives without using a club to knock them out and then tame them? Making sex by making close friends seems interesting ;)(y)

Jan 12, 2024
Is story mode completed or is it still in development? Appreciate the post btw.
It stops on something of a cliffhanger, currently.

Is there any other way to connect with the natives without using a club to knock them out and then tame them? Making sex by making close friends seems interesting ;)(y)
Sure. You can knock them out with the male MC's grapple-rape and then tame them instead.
:KEK:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I recommend also looking into usage of sleeping powder. It seems it can only be used on people who are already asleep, though.
For raiders, pink ore spikes can knock them out too. You'll probably get a bunch of these as byproducts of mining.

Where can I get dlc free
At the developers' website. We aren't allowed to give you a link here, but you should be able to find it.

Reactions: John8r9

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Need help with an npc, the lady that trying to catch the cow won't talk to me anymore after choosing "be sarcastic" pls help
lol, u did the wrong choice by choosing being sarcastic. Guess u didn't look into the guide i made. After she failed to catch the cow, u need to bring the steak set (made from ur cooking table) to have the 3rd option

thenoob

Feb 10, 2018
lol, u did the wrong choice by choosing being sarcastic. Guess u didn't look into the guide i made. After she failed to catch the cow, u need to bring the steak set (made from ur cooking table) to have the 3rd option
so is there no way to continue the quest?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Need help with an npc, the lady that trying to catch the cow won't talk to me anymore after choosing "be sarcastic" pls help
i got this. first after she try to catch a cow and failed.

1) don't talk to her
2) kill some cow for the meat
3) build a cooking table
4) make steak set
5) apologize to her
6) give her the steak
7) sex scene
8) quest is done and you able to bring her anywhere like your camp

if you didn't do this option. if you pick sarcastic, she won't talk to anymore. but i don't know the steak will be able to talk to her if you pick sarcastic. if you pick other option she will attack you and you have to kill her. if you mess up. load the save file or start all over again

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes