Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
How the hell is this thread so long in just like 2 days? Did this gain a ton of attention from somewhere?

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Yeah, that one was looking kinda bonkers
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/05/3696362_smpl18.jpg
But some players on steam are content with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you haven't seen little life? it's what emade+ does but he doesn't hyperfocuses on it.

Is there a time limit? As in if I don't find X character in Y days, they will die?
takumi after being beat, he will starve to death if you don't put food in his inventory.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Ugh, this shit is so touchy. Met the chubby girl, did both of her events with the steak set in my inventory and she just disappeared.

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
this developer also have discord group, and he also pretty active to respond to any members, the dev has also said this game's completed, but in the future he might add more stuffs. i've been following this game development from zero to this for few years
I hope it's not. Loading resetting the world kinda sucks imho

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Can the MCs mess around with each other or I can molest the natives?
no, and u can have sex with natives by raping (r key), or feed them while caged = gain their loyalty, and raise their affection by dancing, and u can have sex using male protagonist

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
Is it just the one position you can do with the natives you recruit? I can't for the life of me figure out how to change to anything other than cowgirl.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
no, and u can have sex with natives by raping (r key), or feed them while caged = gain their loyalty, and raise their affection by dancing, and u can have sex using male protagonist
Yona can have consensual sex with male native friends too.

Reactions: John8r9

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
I have a problem, Yona is not in the base and the command to make the npcs return to their place of origin does not bring her back, any ideas?

Pramaho42

Jul 20, 2021
How do the breeding farms even work? Both the pigs and chickens don't do anything, putting food in doesn't do anything either.

Kuzoo

Jun 6, 2021
Please Help! I am in need of major assistance with some mechanics in the game. Though i figured out how to "tame" natives, Build, and basic survival i need help/Pointers with others such as:
Talking among Both Mc
ordering npc and other mc to do task and jobs

i also learned you (cant?) have the mcs Smash each other as far as I've seen
I think that's it for me currently but I'm still only in the first in game week so there might be more questions later.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Please Help! I am in need of major assistance with some mechanics in the game. Though i figured out how to "tame" natives, Build, and basic survival i need help/Pointers with others such as:
Talking among Both Mc
increasing affection between both mc
ordering npc and other mc to do task and jobs

I think that's it for me currently but I'm still only in the first in game week so there might be more questions later.
first one: no, talks are just random stuff
second one: doesn't matter, both mc won't have sex anyways
third: mc can't be ordered to do things, but npc can do things, set it up on
1716848285970.png
or here
1716848305456.png
in friends tab, click where the wood icon is

Reactions: Kuzoo
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes