lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Is it normal I still have some text in Japanese?
When i press escape, the top message is in Japanese, and when i press Q, the samll window is in Japanese too.

Nov 20, 2019
where does this go? filepath for windows, found the filepath, but it won't let me paste into the folder, even running as admin, weird..
fixed the new game crash. in \Mad_Island\Mad Island\Mad Island_Data\Plugins\x86_64 there is a file triggering anti virus called steam_api64.dll make your anti virus ignore that file and you should be good!

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Will there be a less hardcore version of this game? Without the necrophilia or cannibalism or mutilation or cooked human flesh and all that. Would be cool if there are options to turn off specific fetishes.

If there aren't any those, I guess I'll just move on.
you can always not build the "heavy" stuff, guro on kills is a option toggle as well, same as having sex with the old ladies.

Yes, i don't care if it's a normal assault, with some natives, but when you raise your stats they become a really spam, i want to avoit it
it's per region + buildings, if you stay on the beach you get 5 natives that are about level 1 to attack you, if you go beyond village chief area it goes about level 16 ish and if you build a few leaf dolls then you decrease the number of raiders per 2 for each leaf doll, adding a few other buildings you can reduce or increase their level no matter where you at, i know of one that increases their level per 50 but you need the meat table for it.

you can also build flares that reduce or increase the cooldown timer between each raid, blue flare increases the time it takes between raids and red one decreases the time between each raid, best way to keep a base is two leaf dolls + blue flare, it'll take a long time for you to be raided and it will be only 1 raider since default raider party size is 5 people.

Last edited:

bazooka1911

Sep 23, 2017
Here you go:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have also attached all item names.
How to spawn items in game.
For anyone who don't understand the ItemText.txt from the Dev Commands link from First page.
Open the txt file in new tab in your browser.
Use Ctrl+F to find the items/ID you want to spawn.

You can actually spawn item in the game.
Press Enter in the game and type /get (ID)

Example:
From the txt file.
<string>,food_fnickers_01,フニッカーズ,Fnickers,</string>

/get food_fnickers_01

Gives you snickers for the mouse and the blonde girl from other game. (Page 13 for map guide)

Another Example:
Again from the txt file.
<string>,diamond_01,ダイヤモンド,Diamond,</string>

/get diamond_01

Gives you diamond for better tools.

This is useful, if you want late game items in the beginning.

Last edited:

Eleyth

Jan 9, 2018
how do you get a native to give birth? I already have the midwifery home and the baby icon is lit up.

Lynus1

May 12, 2020
Did anyone figure out how to deal with the lab bug where Dalman can't be spoken to? Occurs just after you win the fight: He's sitting in his throne asking you to help him in exchange for wisdom. Can't interact with him.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
how do you get a native to give birth? I already have the midwifery home and the baby icon is lit up.
1716840648168.png
ask her to follow u to the midwifery home, press give birth, wait for her to lay down for a while and the children will come out as shota or loli (not sure about steam ver)

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
fixed the new game crash. in \Mad_Island\Mad Island\Mad Island_Data\Plugins\x86_64 there is a file triggering anti virus called steam_api64.dll make your anti virus ignore that file and you should be good!
Or instead delete it, and copy-paste steam_api64.dll from any other steam game that has such file.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Did anyone figure out how to deal with the lab bug where Dalman can't be spoken to? Occurs just after you win the fight: He's sitting in his throne asking you to help him in exchange for wisdom. Can't interact with him.
no need to care about him anymore, cassie will do the thing (crafting stuff for us)

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes