TastyLensko

Dec 16, 2018
Can Yona or the female main character have sexual interactions with small native men? I've reached 100 in relationship with one of the native men but there's no intercourse or anything. Have they yet to add it?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
anyone else's antivirus really not liking this game?
Betweenstoping one download, and telling me the zip tried doing sus things, I think I'll give this one a pass for now.
Any way I can get it from an official source? I don't see it on their dlsite
Try Steam.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Guys, this is the link to the DLC: - emadeplus.com/dlc/ - Obviously I can't put a direct link to avoid legal problems. So you have to manually copy that and go there.
loli has became far too much of a legal reason outside japan so better give directions instead of feeding potential trolls that want to pretend it's not.
good place for base
the farther up you go, the higher the LVL of enemies, i'm fine at the starting beach with a bunch of level 50 totems.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Smauug

Feb 19, 2018
Can Yona or the female main character have sexual interactions with small native men? I've reached 100 in relationship with one of the native men but there's no intercourse or anything. Have they yet to add it?
Im unsure if it requires both libido and a high relationship level but i was able to get her to initiate it on her own by cheating max libido and just doing the lewd dance in front of a native for a bit till it worked. I think you have to have them develop enough love for you to enable you to do so but besides the dance I myself am unsure how you go about it.

SpoicySauce

Jul 5, 2018
good place for base
I just stay with the default, but the most efficient would be center map. If you anchor at least one or a couple of your tamed NPC's on Survival Mode, they'll agro every raid. Since they're on Survival mode, they're practically invincible. All you need is floor spikes and spiked barricades to surround them. it's a little cheaper than walling in an entire base.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I won't give any link since it's not allowed, but considering mention of the dlc is on the main post and multiple people explain where to get it, I personally couldn't find anything on ci-en, but if you go on the official website from the steam product page, you'll find it easily.

If moderation wants me to edit/delete this post, I'll comply.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes