KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
Same question here. i give her a love potion but the option is stil only talk to her...
There are two options and that all depend on what you choose when you defeat her
1. Defeat and ...rape her and make her your captive
2. This option you will have to wait for it to appear later though, but in a few minutes there will be an option for you to confess your love for her and unlock her genuine sex scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, she will become your ally later and yes you can have sex with her after that too

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
So basically if you only choose the option to spare her, welp i have bad new : You might need to load the old save and defeat her again

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Well, technically you can just spawn the giant furniture item if you really want your snu-snu.
They removed the giant friendly relationship for a future update a few months ago so its WIP to be fleshed out.

babblefonk

Mar 24, 2020
So I beat the dude in the village to the north, and now the MC and FeMC talked about finding a place to live. What next? Is there a specific spot on the map i have to find for them to move to?

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
But if I rape her and capture her, she just sits there basically useless. since she won't be able to accompany you or help you fight... disappointing, I prefer to have her at the base.

SuspiciousPlates

May 13, 2020
I need some help, game instantly closes everytime i click on new game.
Alright just fixed this myself I thought it was a locale emulator issue but apparently not. I reextracted the game to a new location and the steam API was detected as a virus (which it wasn't previously?) after that I was able to flag it as OK and it works. The only other thing I did different was not trying to uncensor before I got the main game running. Hope this helps.

Valcoo

Mar 24, 2021
can yona even do anything sexual at her own will?, the male mc got more actions than her in like, double the amount

critical2002

Feb 17, 2019
can yona even do anything sexual at her own will?, the male mc got more actions than her in like, double the amount
From my experience with 20 male natives with high libidos waiting 3 game days for something to happen no it seems like Yona doesn't do any act or can get raped on her own. Unless I missed something.

I did hear that you can customize the natives so you might be able to make a Yona look alike.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
anyone know how to move both main characters to a new location(i want to move my base)

IMPAQT

Dec 26, 2018
anyone else's antivirus really not liking this game?
Betweenstoping one download, and telling me the zip tried doing sus things, I think I'll give this one a pass for now.
Any way I can get it from an official source? I don't see it on their dlsite

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes