John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Anyone else having issues with main character just walking in the downwards direction? it's like a ghost is controlling it. I don't know if it's my computer acting up or what.
it happens sometimes, just save first, and load the save again to try

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Can Yona or the female main character have sexual interactions with small native men? I've reached 100 in relationship with one of the native men but there's no intercourse or anything. Have they yet to add it?
no for shota

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
My male npcs don't use toilets even when idle did anyone have this problem?
i guess their libido is not enough and there are women around their territory blue circle, u have to wait for them to use it tho

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
game still in alpha soo we have to wait. So much for Early Acesss everywhere are aday. I going to deco my base in mean time and prepare to rush the final dark soul boss fog gate I assume

TastyLensko

Dec 16, 2018
no for shota
Nevermind on dlsite, the guy said he's going to add more interaction for the female main character (including the native midget men, they are not shota. Most of them are in their 20s when you get max observation) in the near future. Pure early access

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Nevermind on dlsite, the guy said he's going to add more interaction for the female main character (including the native midget men, they are not shota. Most of them are in their 20s when you get max observation) in the near future. Pure early access
yea this game is not complete anyways

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Sigh...aight, remember to save before the prison boss sally folks, if u tied her up and saved, u can't change the save back to where the boss fight starts, not like female giant

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
How do I get better weapons? I'm quite at the lost of track for some reason lol, But I did find the boss with fishing rods behind him and women tied to it.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
How do I get better weapons? I'm quite at the lost of track for some reason lol, But I did find the boss with fishing rods behind him and women tied to it.
Build the wood worshop, it gives access to a wooden sword, a wooden spear, and shields.
You can also build an iron worshop and I suppose build iron weapons.

• Red Heart
Reactions: maiikuroo
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes