John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
yea if he dies, then no walkie talkie to get out for the endings that haven't been made by author

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
And i think that everything but still dont see big muscaler female native yet. Btw I choose to save him then try kill him later and i process the story more I say it not really that important. His more of side character even deeper in story. I think it fit more that after you living here killing native for the living u should no longer feel empathy in anything now

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
And i think that everything but still dont see big muscaler female native yet. Btw I choose to save him then try kill him later and i process the story more I say it not really that important. His more of side character even deeper in story. I think it fit more that after you living here killing native for the living u should no longer feel empathy in anything now
John showed the big native ladies are only out of raids that are lv 50+.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
John showed the big native ladies are only out of raids that are lv 50+.
not rly, lvl 50+ will get elite big natives, but below lvl 50, at a certain lvl, u will have a chance to meet female big natives but wearing different clothes than elite one (green cloth)

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
Big dommy mommy milkes are out at higher raid level and you have to craft bouquet decoratioms and place them on the base for the huge male natives to turn into female giant natives instead

Reactions: Arabi1

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I gonna build simply medieval gate builder choke point base or just simply cheat their pathfinding. I got everything now soo I know what exactly is for female raid btw can u tame every single type natives? i need big man for big job

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
can someone make a video on how to uncensor the game in english cuz that video i seen was to fast and hard to understand

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
So John did you have any success with the Defender/Guarder orders? I put Keigo on guard and he does nothing.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes