KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
naming any file 'none.bat' in the XML folder crashes the game whether starting a new one or loading

Mar 28, 2022
Reading thru the thread, should i downlaod the opening post one or is there some random updated file being uploaded inside this thread?

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Reading thru the thread, should i downlaod the opening post one or is there some random updated file being uploaded inside this thread?
game on steam is currently at 0.0.3, they are mostly bugfixes.

Steam said:

■ Bug fixes and adjustments
・Fixed a bug where the white tiger would not appear.
・Fixed a bug where a log saying "Base changed" would appear during loading if the base flag was placed.
・Fixed a bug where the ally Keigo would remain displayed after Keigo was killed in an event.
・Fixed a bug where young men could not impregnate others.
Adjusted pregnancy determination during sex between natives.
・Fixed a bug where food would be used up in the food storage after interacting with it until another item with inventory was touched.
・Fixed a bug where NPCs would stop moving when switching from a bow to another weapon.

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
So I defeated that Native boss (fishing rods with women attached to it somewhere on the north side of the map). Went back to the blue flag and got a cutscene. How do I relocate my base?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Npcs can feed themselves but not drink water from the rain collector, every day, new janks.
They can drink from wells. Build those instead.
So I defeated that Native boss (fishing rods with women attached to it somewhere on the north side of the map). Went back to the blue flag and got a cutscene. How do I relocate my base?
You can move your base by making the blue flag from a bench ( iron) but you don't have to move.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Did you antivirus delete a file?
In the XML folder, right click and create a new " .txt" file. And then, rename the .txt file to none.bat which changes the .txt file into an empty " .bat" file called none.bat
Note = Make sure that you have the windows setting that allows you to see the file type in the name. Example = I have a JPEG picture which I named Bob and I should see the JPEG file name as "Bob.jpg"

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes