KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
holy...do u rly want ur village go down with raiders? that amount of hell totem tho
Me and my elf wife has gone through hell and now we are hell itself
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's no cheating involve though. It's just...they really... really give you a lot of exp at raid level 1500

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Me and my elf wife has gone through hell and now we are hell itself
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's no cheating involve though. It's just...they really... really give you a lot of exp at raid level 1500
Reminds me of the rabbit that ran thru my base after getting her....

• Haha
Reactions: KenNight

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
no lagging or stuff?
I mean i used to " cheese " with the katana by hiding behind structures and spam katana skill through it but now that i'm high level enough, and with the right weapon the enemies gonna go down really really quick

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I mean i used to " cheese " with the katana by hiding behind structures and spam katana skill through it but now that i'm high level enough, and with the right weapon the enemies gonna go down really really quick
I found you can get away with a lot by heavy attack/guard cancelling.

Droxs

Jul 24, 2020
any cheat code for all the items and buff?
use "/get", for example "/get wp_katana_01 1".
"wp_katana_01" = item ID name, "1" = number of items.
and to find the ID "Mad Island\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\catalog.json".

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Nevermind on dlsite, the guy said he's going to add more interaction for the female main character (including the native midget men, they are not shota. Most of them are in their 20s when you get max observation) in the near future. Pure early access
you didn't click the steam page did you? also no completed tag either :WeSmart:
1716906318445.png
"family sharing" :LUL:
So John did you have any success with the Defender/Guarder orders? I put Keigo on guard and he does nothing.
defender/guard orders tell you specifically what it does.
1716906385033.png

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
defender/guard orders tell you specifically what it does.
They don't do what is said, I had Keigo as guard next to a survivor who was working the lumber mill and come back to see like 5 guys attacking my lumberjill. Keigo just staring at them.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
They don't do what is said, I had Keigo as guard next to a survivor who was working the lumber mill and come back to see like 5 guys attacking my lumberjill. Keigo just staring at them.
shoulda left him aggressive, these orders aside from survivor work well with the natives and not uniques.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: John8r9
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes