Pie98

May 30, 2017
So just to double check. The ONLY thing the DLC adds is loli content? So if I'm not interested in that, I'm not missing anything else?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Okay Sally makes a solid teammate, she keeps that slowing attack she has and her whipping combo.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
If i decide to move, how would I transport my natives and Yona?
I read Yona moves to the flag but haven't moved myself. For anyone else just have them follow you to the new location and set their tether point with the move/location option when clicking them.

Reactions: maiikuroo

Godfrey91

Jun 27, 2018
how to get another companion i get the othe crafting but the companion ?? how to get female npc to like to me??
Have them as a follower while you gather stuff and they slowly begin to like you, you'll know when the have a 5+ pop over their heads every now and then.
Or you could cheat and while their are following you click ENTER and type (or copypaste) /love 20.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
If i decide to move, how would I transport my natives and Yona?
pack them up like you pack them to tame them for Yona u can just call with blue flag. I plan on moving but I think again I rather not cuz beach are source for sand, sea material and woods so it stay there is alright and i also move mermaid here

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Someone gotto tell dev that after they all finally escape the island they end up crash on to another Tier 2 island filled with lot of island and beatiful/hell/haven/icey/volcanic biome whatever wacky etc. as a dlc or just expansion update with even more challeging to survive

• Haha
Reactions: flannan

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I notice that if you employ tame natives they raid will come for them combine with u been running all over the place and they saw you.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes