MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I wonder if there super chest or something. I need huge storage right now
anything larger than rainbow chest?

El_Psycho

Jun 5, 2019
How to make seeds other than potatoes and wheat? I don’t see anything in crafting other than them, maybe I’m blind or I need a special workbench

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
If someone feels brave enough, here is 0.0.2 found in depths of shady ads-ridden trojan-offering websites.
Seems to be working for me. Crack is different - should not trigger AV. Uncensor patch present. Loli dlc absent.

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hmmmmmm I try the giant compaion for labour but they digging job still yield one. Then I suppose I will use underground people or mummy for labour instead. They look like they don't need to eat

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Hmmmmmm I try the giant compaion for labour but they digging job still yield one. Then I suppose I will use underground people or mummy for labour instead. They look like they don't need to eat
Wouldn't recommend the underground woman, she moves way to slow. Mummy might be okay, she doesn't sleep.

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
Can I repeat the mermaid quest on the same save? Cos I didn't manage to get the rainbow coral bra, and I thought I'd get the rainbow coral needed through that fishing hole in that quest...

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Can I repeat the mermaid quest on the same save? Cos I didn't manage to get the rainbow coral bra, and I thought I'd get the rainbow coral needed through that fishing hole in that quest...
Save and reload, it will respawn her.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Don't use to much many /exp/ If you will have at least one IMBA character with huge stats, game will generate patrols with enormous NPC and you will FPS drop to 1 - 4 frame per seconds. For me it's been about over 30 at once during night raid. Not sure how much NPC spawn druing night ride for level. But if you have hight settlers level, game send to you at least 30 or 100 NPC.

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I notice my native start a fight after they keep getting rejected. Well, we kill em and they dont get up it seem. Usually I see them get up by healing themsalve but this time they didnt. I wonder if there other factor they start a fight in first place. Moral maybe?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I notice my native start a fight after they keep getting rejected. Well, we kill em and they dont get up it seem. Usually I see them get up by healing themsalve but this time they didnt. I wonder if there other factor they start a fight in first place. Moral maybe?
Yeah, if moral gets to low they become hostile again.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes