Surgemon

Aug 15, 2018
Thy Supreme_Evil <3
now i guess i fully implement all cheats like godmode etc. in a time or it woudnt really be a finished cheat mod hehe

Sup! I created some cheat function for personal use and decided to share it, like i kinda did with my other cheats ^^
Have fun!

Mad Island [v2024-05-25]

- **Key B:** Opens GUI with all the Commands
(All commands are displayed, though not all are fully implemented yet. Most should work, except those that require more than just a number as input. Here you can check if the command did come through:
  • Open the text box by pressing Enter.
  • Click on the command button. (for example "atk" Btn which should work or "craft" which should not work completely)
  • If the command is processed successfully, it will not show in the text box.
  • If the command still appears in the text box, you'll need to manually type and complete it. ("/craft " should be shown )
)
**Passive:**
- Free Crafting
- Drops always generate the highest possible stack drop chance or sometimes higher. (use with Harvesting skill)
- Harvesting skill instead of x1.5 its now x100 then x200, x300
- NPC drops are +100 to +500 more drops

Info: well its my personal stuff that i use to have fun thats why there is no godmode and stuff like that, tho you can easily achieve it with the function given here :DD (probably going to expand it.. so godmode will in some point of time be there most likely)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EA Build 2024.5.25 V0.0.2 → Assembly-CSharp_v1.rar
Latest Update at 2024.05.28
Installation:
First Create a Backup of the dll, if smth does break..
Mad Island_Data → Managed → Override the dll.
Great mod, though I'm wondering if by chance there's an updated posted commands list here somewhere? I'm not sure what most of the commands do. Might be annoying to implement but maybe a tooltip would be awesome.

• Red Heart
Reactions: esreverreverse69

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
Does this game here have some contents removed?? Why does it say, "Don't share banned content from ci-en" ??

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Does this game here have some contents removed?? Why does it say, "Don't share banned content from ci-en" ??
Yes, this version is the Steam version and it does not have the lolis, which are part of the DLC, where is the DLC? For now nothing if you want it you will have to get it on steam+the game.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
someone in threads said they allowed a game on steam that was "arguably" worse than this: can someone give me the name/link to where that person said it on this thread? it was in response to someone surprised about this game's success.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
So, anyone know how to get the other survivors to dance? They have normal and H-dances in the gallery but unlike the Natives dancing near they doesn't entice them to join.
Nevermind, they only do it after being order to.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
The other main character can't follow you. Click on any other friendly character and select follow, raise your Leader stat to increase the party points you have. Each follow costs so many points.
yeah they're going to have to fix that in the next update.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
someone in threads said they allowed a game on steam that was "arguably" worse than this: can someone give me the name/link to where that person said it on this thread? it was in response to someone surprised about this game's success.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
yeah they're going to have to fix that in the next update.
I think they need to adjust the party cost. Giant cost 6, all named characters and specials (like older sister/large woman) cost 4, everything else costs 3. 8 points just isn't enough.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
I think they need to adjust the party cost. Giant cost 6, all named characters and specials (like older sister/large woman) cost 4, everything else costs 3. 8 points just isn't enough.
honestly: they should cost 2 points, since there is 8, and if you have the "DLC," 1 point for the others, giving more variety and creative attack/scavenger builds.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
honestly: they should cost 2 points, since there is 8, and if you have the "DLC," 1 point for the others, giving more variety and creative attack/scavenger builds.
I get why the Giant costs so much, 2000 starting health, fast and has big AoEs but picking her really shouldn't lock you out of any other party members. Heck my older sister native only has like 250 hp while Keigo has 1000 both cost the same.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes