ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
where to find cassie after the quest? And how to get shino to follow
Did you pick up Cassie's brain? If you did then did you find her head in the second floor of the Lab? Then did you find her body in the corpse pile? If you did all that then she will be by the capsule you found her head at.
Then did you give Shino the Steak Set? If you did then you just need to click her and ask her to follow.

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
So, anyone know how to get the other survivors to dance? They have normal and H-dances in the gallery but unlike the Natives dancing near they doesn't entice them to join.
Nevermind, they only do it after being order to.
In the "move" section, the last option gives you the choice of which gesture you want it to use when it is not working or assigned to something.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
wut, did u say sth about that? i don remember u mentioned that
i remember telling you to do videos of things to make things clearer (except the guide, unless you are willing to torment your fellow brethrens, in which case: touché).

• Haha
Reactions: John8r9

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Well I just spared the Giant and thus didn't get her scene either.
Ye the quest system is a little jank
But if anyone knows how to restart a quest line or go back a step in the game files please hit me up so I can progress with shinos quest since I made her hate me ;-;

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Note:
I think invasion strength/number is related to PlayerCharacter levels.
This "strength" can be lowered by placing a leaf statue (forget name) by -2
Said object can be crafted from the flower bench, found from a book in a chest in the east side of the swamp.

Reactions: Arabi1

khjkj

Sep 10, 2023
Did you pick up Cassie's brain? If you did then did you find her head in the second floor of the Lab? Then did you find her body in the corpse pile? If you did all that then she will be by the capsule you found her head at.
Then did you give Shino the Steak Set? If you did then you just need to click her and ask her to follow.
i had another follower during cassie quest and shino all i have to do is give her steak? how to get steak i currently have two dialogue options be sarcastic and leave

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Ye the quest system is a little jank
But if anyone knows how to restart a quest line or go back a step in the game files please hit me up so I can progress with shinos quest since I made her hate me ;-;
hm...sigh, aight last answer from me and i am going to sleep, get ur notepad and open the e.g. savedata06, find <questkey>, u will see a lot event or side quest u've done listing there, urs is

FOR EXAMPLE:

<questKey>Sub_Shino</questKey>
<progress>3</progress>

try to change progress to 0, remember to backup ur saves first, because after changing it, u may not able to load ur save, like waiting more than 10 seconds or even more (savedata06.xml, saveimage06.png, savemap06.png, saveview06.xml), if this happened, ur save is broken

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes