DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
hm...sigh, aight last answer from me and i am going to sleep, get ur notepad and open the e.g. savedata06, find <questkey>, u will see a lot event or side quest u've done listing there, urs is

FOR EXAMPLE:

<questKey>Sub_Shino</questKey>
<progress>3</progress>

try to change progress to 0, remember to backup ur saves first, because after changing it, u may not able to load ur save, like waiting more than 10 seconds or even more (savedata06.xml, saveimage06.png, savemap06.png, saveview06.xml), if this happened, ur save is broken
Thankyou kindly have good sleep my man. (y)

mattx3d

Jan 7, 2023
this is fking survival game project the one w as banned long ago lol, i still remember how it start and all xD did they just take out the trival loli u can kidnap?

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Sorry guys but where to get this ruck?

Screenshot 2024-05-29 025804.png

I used the console command /get ruck_01 1 and /get pocket_01 1 and they didn't work.

gabrielk391

Jan 5, 2018
Thy Supreme_Evil <3
now i guess i fully implement all cheats like godmode etc. in a time or it woudnt really be a finished cheat mod hehe

Sup! I created some cheat function for personal use and decided to share it, like i kinda did with my other cheats ^^
Have fun!

Mad Island [v2024-05-25]

- **Key B:** Opens GUI with all the Commands
(All commands are displayed, though not all are fully implemented yet. Most should work, except those that require more than just a number as input. Here you can check if the command did come through:
  • Open the text box by pressing Enter.
  • Click on the command button. (for example "atk" Btn which should work or "craft" which should not work completely)
  • If the command is processed successfully, it will not show in the text box.
  • If the command still appears in the text box, you'll need to manually type and complete it. ("/craft " should be shown )
)
**Passive:**
- Free Crafting
- Drops always generate the highest possible stack drop chance or sometimes higher. (use with Harvesting skill)
- Harvesting skill instead of x1.5 its now x100 then x200, x300
- NPC drops are +100 to +500 more drops

Info: well its my personal stuff that i use to have fun thats why there is no godmode and stuff like that, tho you can easily achieve it with the function given here :DD (probably going to expand it.. so godmode will in some point of time be there most likely)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EA Build 2024.5.25 V0.0.2 → Assembly-CSharp_v1.rar
Latest Update at 2024.05.28
Installation:
First Create a Backup of the dll, if smth does break..
Mad Island_Data → Managed → Override the dll.
I can't interact with workbenches and people

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
So, is there a guide for the quests and what there is to do to complete so far? Would be super useful to have on the main post if so.

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
So, is there a guide for the quests and what there is to do to complete so far? Would be super useful to have on the main post if so.
not gonna lie though, to have john have proper rest: dev should make a guide as a PDF, OR: as a txt file at the very least.

Reactions: Mαlice

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
how exactly are you supposed to capture big foot? I just end up killing him for fruit that gives XP.
I think I might've figured it out, ofc the only way would be through blunt weapons. That must be it

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes