Mr.khoa

Apr 20, 2021
Hi everybody. Does anyone know how to get NPC allies to have sex with each other?

And can those allied NPCs get pregnant without male main character?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Hi everybody. Does anyone know how to get NPC allies to have sex with each other?

And can those allied NPCs get pregnant without male main character?
if their libido is high enough, their head will get a heart icon.. but first u need to place beds outside for them to have sex

special npcs cannot get pregnant currently (like underground woman, Reika and Shino), but female native after having sex with ur ally male native (not big male native) may have a chance to pregnant.

just read this one to know how to increase pregnant chance
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-09-beta-steam-e-made.209671/post-13838042

Reactions: flannan and Mr.khoa

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
How to tame natives or animals

pick them up by pressing the trolley icon on the left
1719226319784.png

move your mouse to the natives/animals you picked up into your inventory will show what they eat for gaining loyalty

Natives:
bonk them with club or other weapon with stun damage, put them in cages, put 20 berries in cages with them, they will eat about every part of the day
every part of the day means morning, noon, evening, night
which means they eat 4 times a day (maybe)
if you lvl-ed up your skill persuasive then it should takes less time for them to max their loyalty
after max, get them into your inventory and USE RIGHT-CLICK, not just drop them on floor

Animals are almost the same, but they can't be tamed in cages but in fence

Larger animals like crayfish can only be tamed inside the iron fence
medium size like cow can only be tamed inside large wooden fence
small size like bees and mouse can't be tamed by normal ways as i heard (command /petmax works tho) but there is smaller wooden fence for taming chickens or rabbits i guess

Last edited:

Mr.khoa

Apr 20, 2021
if their libido is high enough, their head will get a heart icon.. but first u need to place beds outside for them to have sex

special npcs cannot get pregnant currently (like underground woman, Reika and Shino), but female native after having sex with ur ally male native (not big male native) may have a chance to pregnant.

just read this one to know how to increase pregnant chance
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-09-beta-steam-e-made.209671/post-13838042
but sir.... look at this ... i want to see baby , help me sir :((( ,
When Reika gives birth, she will drop out of the map. Help me. I want to see my baby. Except for Reika (one of the special NPCs), no one can get pregnant.

Last edited:

JinxyBae

Aug 9, 2020
I have a slight problem. I had the Giant Witch along on a dungeon crawl and she fell into a pit after I told her to stay put. Now I can't get to her to reset her cone and she keeps getting up within the void. /resetpos just tp's her back into the void. Anyway to tp an npc directly to my position? I tried /friend 110 but it tp's a standard Giant Witch to me rather than the one I have.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
but sir.... look at this ... i want to see baby , help me sir :((( ,
When Reika gives birth, she will drop out of the map. Help me. I want to see my baby. Except for Reika (one of the special NPCs), no one can get pregnant.
its not possible to get reika pregnant...did u use some mods or stuff. Its not even implemented with other npcs pregnant than normal female natives

• Sad
Reactions: Mr.khoa

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I have a slight problem. I had the Giant Witch along on a dungeon crawl and she fell into a pit after I told her to stay put. Now I can't get to her to reset her cone and she keeps getting up within the void. /resetpos just tp's her back into the void. Anyway to tp an npc directly to my position? I tried /friend 110 but it tp's a standard Giant Witch to me rather than the one I have.
did u try the one i said above?
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-09-beta-steam-e-made.209671/post-14094968

Reactions: JinxyBae

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm..... had another talk with the dev.
Seems they are using 2D skeleton puppet system, but for weapons they do it in a different, WAAAY more inefficient and stupid way. Dunno why, but I guess it was an earlier system or older code. Perhaps something else. Eitehr way, their choice makes expanding weapons selection for NPC's difficult. Wit hte skeleton/puppet system you just attach weapon to hand. Done. But their implementation requires custom art. Bummer.

Also, I suggested a potion to allow female-feamale pregnancy (should be a trivial adition, if they coded the system with even a modicum of competency). One of the devs doesn't like the idea. Seems he wants male to be required.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Hmm..... had another talk with the dev.
Seems they are using 2D skeleton puppet system, but for weapons they do it in a different, WAAAY more inefficient and stupid way. Dunno why, but I guess it was an earlier system or older code. Perhaps something else. Eitehr way, their choice makes expanding weapons selection for NPC's difficult. Wit hte skeleton/puppet system you just attach weapon to hand. Done. But their implementation requires custom art. Bummer.

Also, I suggested a potion to allow female-feamale pregnancy (should be a trivial adition, if they coded the system with even a modicum of competency). One of the devs doesn't like the idea. Seems he wants male to be required.
tbh Ton doesn't like futa, but yui want to draw it before. Ton rejected. Even if you suggest advises to them as a supporter, they make the decision on their own. You can't force them to do it man....

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Can your NPCs shoot through the walls? Can they shoot enemies if they are in higher elevation?
the only thing that can shoot through walls should be android type 3 head's laser beam.
hm....well, still android type 3 head as an example. They can't shoot enemies that are shorter than them, like chickens and rabbits

Reactions: Jetstream300

Jetstream300

Aug 28, 2018
the only thing that can shoot through walls should be android type 3 head's laser beam.
hm....well, still android type 3 head as an example. They can't shoot enemies that are shorter than them, like chickens and rabbits
This game is pretty fun and I want to try higher level raids, I want to have my natives fight off the raid instead of myself, is it possible to fight off raids with only archer natives? Or do people just use the tamed monsters?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes