Jan 10, 2021
For some reason I have this single dude I took at the beginning (not like if I'm too advanced) that even after being at 100 libido won't touch the toilets and I don't know why, he's the happiest (and only besides me) man in the camp and spends all way working happily, but he wont touch a toilet or even some girl I bring him, why could it be? as funny as the bug is to me, I'd like to know why he wont touch anything...
He's japanese

• Haha
Reactions: flannan

Yuko

Sep 2, 2018
let npc work on it (livestock), sometimes poop will spawn inside and when the value on it reaches 100, a pig will be spawned inside when u check it
i still dont know why all my people stand in 1 place even with every thing it need and dont work

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
i still dont know why all my people stand in 1 place even with every thing it need and dont work
Be sure to expand their Territory under Move when you click on them and have the work station within their Territory range.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I did try that but she not appear anywhere in my base and beach. Very strange. Does that mean I set her to stay somewhere?

Aya I check her default camp and she there
btw anyone know reilable strong bone farm spot? the underground man rarely drop and i dont want to RNG with skeleton spawn unless I can farm them somehow which not possible for sure
i think u can only get strong bone from them

BasilMint

Nov 6, 2019
Very dumb question: how do you clear the grass/weed from the ground? I tried placing platform but the grass still poke thru...
Also, is there an easy way to place platforms so they snap into grid?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Very dumb question: how do you clear the grass/weed from the ground? I tried placing platform but the grass still poke thru...
Also, is there an easy way to place platforms so they snap into grid?
no for grass, i think its quite hard to place platforms lol

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes