Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
No. You need to kill the bosses first, to get the gems that open the door. And the bosses are scattered across the entire map. So you need to find them before you can even fight them.
And only then you can go to the corrupted area. It's as endgame as it can be.
which is easy to do. I mean i did it in less than 30 minutes using the guide.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
What's the next level of weapon progression after diamond dagger/wand? Giant hand with 45 damage seems to be very strong, but it's more of a consolation prize if you decide to kill the Giant for some reason.

P.S. desirably with big durability pool, the bigger the better. Because it's almost comical to wield a Chaos Axe with 1800 durability, and a diamond dagger with measly 400 durability.
I still use katana and waraxe from the old man. Pretty decent weapons and i cleared all game content with those two weapons

Hentai32

Feb 10, 2023
Cheating actually owns and anyone scolding anyone else on how the best way to play the survival r*pe game is a loser. Who cares. Share fun tips and codes you find online, stop judging each other and help build each other up to conquer the island and jack off. Don't be a dork.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Cheating actually owns and anyone scolding anyone else on how the best way to play the survival r*pe game is a loser. Who cares. Share fun tips and codes you find online, stop judging each other and help build each other up to conquer the island and jack off. Don't be a dork.
That guy wasn't helpful at all. And had the gall to brag about it. Which is why I snapped at him.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
It is kind of zoomer generation problem who cant plan ahead nor keep it in their pants more than 5 minutes. There is literally guide map here on the site. I looked at it and i traveled around all the map putting flags in marked locations before i settled down for long play. Dude thinks it is cheating.

HardStank

Oct 10, 2023
Little problem here, my male MC is like, in the shadow realm, under the map, bugged in a house, cant bring him back up, we got any console commands for that or any trick to make them reset?

The devs really need to add some sort of remote transfer from the friends list of something to switch between MCs.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Little problem here, my male MC is like, in the shadow realm, under the map, bugged in a house, cant bring him back up, we got any console commands for that or any trick to make them reset?

The devs really need to add some sort of remote transfer from the friends list of something to switch between MCs.
fast travel doesnt work?

kenshimain

Aug 29, 2022

Whenever the male MC disappears I click the blue flag then call and he shows up

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018

Similar feature already exist. You can interact with your base flag (the blue one) to call the other MC to your base.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes