John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Finally caught a Mandrake~ This one only took a couple days. I hope I never have to do that again, lol.
the mandrake only have 4 use currently
1. craft a hat in plant workbench
2. kill your mc or down your ally
3. summon Sadako
4. summon Sadako and kill her to get curse orb

Reactions: flannan

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
and...i guess i should tell the new player about this...

DO NOT CHEAT YOUR MC'S LEVEL TOO HIGH

raiders in numbers are tied to your both mc's level

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
Can anyone tell me what the chicken with the golden head and the cow with the pink flower on its head are for??

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
the spider storage part.. I don think so
Yeah, finally leveled up enough to test it, placed Spider Storage just out of range and leveled up Construction one point and it still won't connect to it. Too bad, woulda been cool not having to smash all my storage/crafting benches into a tiny area.

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
btw, is there like a food/water dispensor/ chowhall/dinery where the natives can eat and drink on their own? i am having to constantly hydrate the female natives manually

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
btw, is there like a food/water dispensor/ chowhall/dinery where the natives can eat and drink on their own? i am having to constantly hydrate the female natives manually
1720213108141.png 1720213128795.png
well from ur hand crafting, food box from wood workbench

well can refill a bit by itself but also full refilled by rain

u can ask npcs to help u store food to there for food box

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
btw guys is there a way to get into the loli village?(reference back to page 13 number 6, the one on the right side)
and the woman villagee(no.7)

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
btw guys is there a way to get into the loli village?(reference back to page 13 number 6, the one on the right side)
:FacePalm: DID YOU NOT READ The Guide there is a magic illusion in the Cave wall walk though it and its mentioned in John's Guide look at the Hand Drawn picture

and for the Woman Village Advance Story Reika & Keigo & Takumi Also in John's Guide

Last edited:

martelor

Oct 12, 2019
and...i guess i should tell the new player about this...

DO NOT CHEAT YOUR MC'S LEVEL TOO HIGH

raiders in numbers are tied to your both mc's level
We need to update the Developer Commands guide.
Etar's guide only put /exp as the only code to add stats and skills points, while /point <number> exists but not included in the guide.

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
:FacePalm: DID YOU NOT READ The Guide there is a magic illusion in the Cave wall walk though it and its mentioned in John's Guide look at the Hand Drawn picture

and for the Woman Village Advance Story Reika & Keigo & Takumi Also in John's Guide
yep, I am just too lazy to read the entire thing, i just wanna know a few specifics like how the hell do i advance the story youve mentioned, and what do you mean by magic illusion? Ive tried control f ing the page but found nothing

martelor

Oct 12, 2019
How to get into native girl's a.k.a loli village (let's just call it native girl):
1. you better have dlc_00 from emadeplus website.
2. go into South Mine (from starter beach going east along the beach until meet a river, cross the river using the bridge, going north along the river until meet the cave.
3. inside the cave go right, down, right, up. follow the wall on the north side until you can enter the fake wall.
4. once outside go east until you meet a big bridge. Watch you way there especially if you're using /run cheat, there's no invisible wall around there so you can fall to the bottom of the mountain into the swamp or old man tent area.
5. cross the bridge to meet the native girls with banana and rabbit costumes.

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
There is a limit of how much others are gonna help you if you don't help yourself.
i agree, but i do plan on getting as much help as i can, and hope that out of a few thousands that play this game, a few hundred is willing to help, which statistically is quite probable.

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes