martelor

Oct 12, 2019
he mistranslated it...its like "stuck in wall" kind of sex, only vaginal, not anal
I see.. so it's better to translate kabe shiri as stuck in wall instead. I'll fix that later.
tbh originally I translated 便器/benki as toilet sex and 壁尻/kabe shiri as wall ass, but I failed to tell the differences between benki and kabe shiri in game.

Can anyone somehow enlighten me the differences? or are they the same thing? or will there be new furniture?

Also what to do when NPCs are "too far away" to warp?
1. set the npc as favorite, give star
2. locate the star location, go near it.
3. call

How do i get to the red herb field?
1. go into Reika Keigo first scene.
2. going north to the swamp along the east wall.
3. you'll trigger Takumi Keigo Reika scene and fight Takumi.
4. go north along the west wall, you'll see the entrance along the bushes.
5. if you meet Takumi's quest then you've pass the entrance.

Last edited:

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Can anyone somehow enlighten me the differences?
I think in all but one they are "stuck in a wall" kind of deal, with their ass sticking out.
Whereas the one of them, they're sitting on the toilet.
(You either just see the ass and legs, or whole body aside of legs and hands i think, don't remember fully but yeah)

kanekiogava

Oct 10, 2020
For some reason, the residents have become invisible, but they still work and have sex, what is the bug and how to fix it?
It started with the fact that I noticed a visual decrease in people in the village, but no one stole them and they are still on the list of residents...
1723045068936.png

martelor

Oct 12, 2019
I think in all but one they are "stuck in a wall" kind of deal, with their ass sticking out.
Whereas the one of them, they're sitting on the toilet.
(You either just see the ass and legs, or whole body aside of legs and hands i think, don't remember fully but yeah)
I see.. thanks to your answer now I realized they are different:
1. Toilet (Benki) is for the Wooden Toilet (beside Tomb on the crafting menu). Girl sits on top of the hole.
2. Stuck in Wall (Kabe Shiri) is for Toilet (Wood or Stone) (beside the tables and gallows). Girl's top body stucks into the hole.

lol. I always build my base for survival to the point I forget this is an eroge and forget to build the kinky eroge stuffs.

For some reason, the residents have become invisible, but they still work and have sex, what is the bug and how to fix it?
It started with the fact that I noticed a visual decrease in people in the village, but no one stole them and they are still on the list of residents...
View attachment 3908079
just a guess.. are you checking "Summon Limit" in the Options>Debug?

Jul 8, 2017
hmm i see well anyting new m need to know cause at least hoping for more bossses or girls to get but also wondering where the save file would be

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes