Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
im enoying the murder, rape and cannibalism btw its kinda fun using heavy attack to decapitate people left and right (promise im not a psycho lol)

also i bought this on steam legally im just here to socialize
I am pretty sure you entered some watch list just by saying this lol, i mean enjoy whatever you want i am not against it. I spent around 32 hour in the game with not doing that much damage. Not my jam but refreshing to play such games from time to time. That is why now i am trying to solve mystery of city building in Manor Lords. That is my jam.

May 5, 2019
I mean it's an honest question, tell us why you have such a set in stone vision on Reika? Like yes, you can make her a slut just like you can make her your lover.
Idonno, you're asking someone who seek severe punishment for Keigo and just get to know Dalman with his "statues" on the lines

To be honest, I thought our guy have experienced what Keigo had, but he doesn't, so I guess lack of caffeine or lack of sleep

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
I mean it's an honest question, tell us why you have such a set in stone vision on Reika? Like yes, you can make her a slut just like you can make her your lover.
looking forward to turn her into male mc exclusive personal cumdump, i dont like sharing :)

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
it is not my "stone vision", as i said you should employ logic to understand that. It is a sex game.

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
I am pretty sure you entered some watch list just by saying this lol, i mean enjoy whatever you want i am not against it. I spent around 32 hour in the game with not doing that much damage. Not my jam but refreshing to play such games from time to time. That is why now i am trying to solve mystery of city building in Manor Lords. That is my jam.
i play many different game actually, its not really that bad if you think the native as zombies, then all the cutting just became another zombie survival hack and slash.

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
kind of wondering why has nobody so far posted the uncensored patch from Ulmf.org ?
i tried the None.bat Methode and in my case there where some scenes where Yona was still censored

the BepInEx patch from there fixed it for me or is there something i am not aware off that this patch gives problems later in the game ? i mean the patch also creates a None.bat file it just does a better job i think.

anyway here is the patch in case you want to try it out: (Removed the translator plugin because i don't think we need that anymore ^^)

Supreme_Evil ( the only down side to this I see is that BepInEx is less performance friendly )
Examples:

___________None.bat Methode_____________________________BepInEx Methode
None Bat Methode.png BepInEx Methode.png

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes