Ex0du5_2169

Sep 11, 2019
Think they could add it as a DLC if there's enough of a desire from the community which there is, some people also asked for futanari and he wants that as a mod
I mean, you can create your own futa using the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It won't be too difficult for someone with art skills to make or modify assets and then create the relevant animations and then that can be coded in fairly easily, if I'm understanding the section of code regarding them rightly anyways.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018

It won't be too difficult for someone with art skills to make or modify assets and then create the relevant animations and then that can be coded in fairly easily, if I'm understanding the section of code regarding them rightly anyways.
I think the problem with the android is the fact there are a bunch of options when building the body of one. So they will need a bunch of animations for them.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020

Im no programmer so I dont want to talk for them about what they can mod or not :ROFLMAO: but you can't have sex with them no? the cyborgs I mean

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
For anyone cruious about the mirror shield, its kinda of a souls game mechanic (Sekiro shadows die twice) type mechanic where it reflects all damage it receives and no durable usage only if you perfect parry. Translation of that item is very badly

Reactions: KnightsOfNi

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I think the problem with the android is the fact there are a bunch of options when building the body of one. So they will need a bunch of animations for them.
Not quite no.
Due to how paper-doll systems work, you could apply the same animations that the torso of the body has. There's sure to be some weird looking stuff but i doubt it would look that bad.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
100% probably u get double of feeding natives u took captives. Well i max them out before test soo dont know if it also increase heart earning too

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
does it make sense to impregnate someone who is not mine now?
does she get up after raping at some point?
define who's not mine. :ROFLMAO:
If you mean the rape thing you can do to NPCs treat it like she's stunned. I do use the rape when she's sleeping I just dont insert it the hit function can be clunky I rarely rape NPCs because I dont want them to have a -10 on me

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Is there anyway to see (or summon) where those in the friendlist? I got the giant girl on my base, I let her have the maximal movement and now I have no idea where she is.

Ex0du5_2169

Sep 11, 2019
Hmmm, you're absolutely correct, however as a coder and the way the dev uses the unity animation systems, it would be possible to create some very janky jerry-rigged animations as a stop gap to last until the dev introduces more possibilities to work with. It'll take a while though but adding more sexual possibilities is what I'm modding it for. I'll see what I can do, the game has all the assets I need, I just need to learn 2d animation.

Reactions: masMalkar
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes