Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone know why "Raid did not occur" happen? Got this notification a few time while building sky base. Also happen in my previous skybase play. Is this bug? I did put the new base flag on the ground this time if that's the reason and yet "Raid did not occur" happen again. I wonder what's wrong......

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Anyone know why "Raid did not occur" happen? Got this notification a few time while building sky base. Also happen in my previous skybase play. Is this bug? I did put the new base flag on the ground this time if that's the reason and yet "Raid did not occur" happen again. I wonder what's wrong......
raid only happens when u r on land. Neither sky nor sea

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I had this bug reported to the devs and waiting on any sort of bug fix. Also I just started again considering no matter what I did I got softlocked on it

XX-topic

Jul 12, 2022
i just watch a guide at youtube. My version doesn't have children in it . How i enable them? THey are just thiner and flatc
Can native boys turn into big natives when you grow them up? or just native men and young men?
what do u mean natives boys ? My version doesn't have any kind of a kid either male or female..how do i enable them? The only short boys are those bastards that throw molotovs...

• Haha
Reactions: masMalkar

DickmcButts

Jun 7, 2022
Young men can only happen if man has a male baby with a native
Yeah, but I was wondering if you can make your own home grown big fat natives, or if you can only recruit those guys by knocking them out
i just watch a guide at youtube. My version doesn't have children in it . How i enable them? THey are just thiner and flatc

what do u mean natives boys ? My version doesn't have any kind of a kid either male or female..how do i enable them? The only short boys are those bastards that throw molotovs...
Need the DLC

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
hello how do i progres the game. im kinda lost in this game idk what to do ?
my guide almost include all the things u can do on the map. Almost all of them are optional except the main quest include keigo, reika and takumi

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes