Jun 12, 2021
Hi! Any chance to make it work with official Steam version of the game?
sadly no, only for this thread version :/

EDIT:
looked into the code of the bought version, there is no difference.
It will work with the bought version just pay attention to the version of the game ;)
its the BETA version you have to select it in the steam properties.

Last edited:
Reactions: J_Bunny
Jun 12, 2021
Maybe add this info to description?

Any chance to make it compatible?

I mean Steam Workshop will be in a next version and more and more people will move to Steam version of the game.
will do, its already in the Troubleshooting spoiler but to be clear i write it above aswell ^^

well where i live its banned, i could buy it with an VPN or could unlock it with an Steam key i think that works too.

or someone provides me with the the Assembly-CSharp.dll of the bought game that should work.. but again that will be extra work i could try it for a bit maybe its not that bad

J_Bunny

Jun 5, 2018
will do, its already in the Troubleshooting spoiler but to be clear i write it above aswell ^^

well where i live its banned, i could buy it with an VPN or could unlock it with an Steam key i think that works too.

or someone provides me with the the Assembly-CSharp.dll of the bought game that should work.. but again that will be extra work i could try it for a bit maybe its not that bad
Just send it to you:)

Tsunokori

Feb 13, 2023
Do the raids need to be a certain level for the muscle women to spawn? I got mine at lvl 114 and no sign of them

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
How to move both MCs to a new base? If I change, the other one will just stay in the old place. I can't make them follow, I also can't set a territory with the protagonist I'm playing with, so what to do?

Reactions: Space_Cow99

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How to move both MCs to a new base? If I change, the other one will just stay in the old place. I can't make them follow, I also can't set a territory with the protagonist I'm playing with, so what to do?
Go to the Blue flag and choose the Option popping up, than interact with the Character and set their Location Center to the base

• Red Heart
Reactions: reidrigo

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Bro stop talking about the DLC, what part of they're going to delete the game do you not understand?
I don't have DLC, and I am testing out why there are issues with the game. Maybe you should re-title the game on this forum. Call it something else. Are you telling people on Steam have buy download content unlock Yona and hero sex makes it cash game?

To me the game has so many bugs you need translator, programmer and someone to put debug tool in the game, so people can play and not die.

Some items like Mirror, and lab tool and other items need translation? I find leaving that out very disturbing because what am I really editing?

Option 1: is turn off cannibalism. I think it offends 90% of the world. Option 2: 2 survivors should be creating life, or making separate bases.

Purchase of basic game should be lowered. Others should be more characters like survivors, prisoners to summon as friends.
Idea that the game is 3 d map (please put a mini-map), isometric feel, you can swim, and level up properly.

Revive/healing wand is must for past fainted people, I think more depth on what players watch out for when bringing back ppl?

Raids should only happen if you attacked first. Burned down villages. The game has auto raids and tribal villages ravaging other villages. My question, can you take down structures of other villages to relocate further from your base?

4.50 star(s) 49 Votes