flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Bit weird to see a game like this on steam. Does that mean all the gross psycho crap is optional/avoidable?
Yes, it is. At least, for you. You will still have to fight at least 3 gross psycho bosses, but you don't have to become like them.
For example, you can feed your people with normal food, not titburgers. And make walls out of stone, not out of your enemies.

Also, the most Steam-objectionable stuff is taken out to DLC.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
So what does moral do exactly?
Previously answered with:
If their morale reaches too low, they will "rebel" in the form of attacking someone when their lust is too high (never had it occur otherwise I believe, but then again, that was pretty much always the reason for morale loss on my end)
And yes, they do loose morale when they don't have a bed and are not on guard job. (Some exceptions can be made, ex.: animals, special npcs and such)
Some addition to that: When they "rebel", they attack you or someone else and may attempt to rape a female.
When you attack him until he's down, he regains some morale (not much) and will wake up after a while again.
Which 3 do you have in mind? They do what? Give spoilers please.
Probably the native boss and both lab bosses (and their creations)

Last edited:
Reactions: timmy95

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
Previously answered with:

Some addition to that: When they "rebel", they attack you or someone else and may attempt to rape a female.
When you attack him until he's down, he regains some morale (not much) and will wake up after a while again.

Probably the native boss and both lab bosses (and their creations)
Well, what happens when a female loses morale? AFAIK females can't rape others right? And do they have any bonuses from high morale?

I recently recruited reika and keigo and both of them don't sleep and have zero morale, ther morale don't go above zero. They don't even enter houses. But recently I noticed keigo having slight low morale -2/100. Maybe because a hated NPC.

Do NPCs stop hating each other if I turn off love?

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Well, what happens when a female loses morale? AFAIK females can't rape others right? And do they have any bonuses from high morale?

I recently recruited reika and keigo and both of them don't sleep and have zero morale, ther morale don't go above zero. They don't even enter houses. But recently I noticed keigo having slight low morale -2/100. Maybe because a hated NPC.

Okay, I'll try to explain it to you the best I can. "Important" characters like Reika and Keigo and a few more have a "bug" and don't go up but go down, but you can raise it with food, it lowers their morale. Their morale goes down because on the "friends" page you see the kind of person they are at the top, at the bottom you see the kind of person they like and dislike, and at the bottom is the "allow love" command that allows you to have relationships with other NPCs but in case they don't get along well it will create a drop in morale. In case you want everyone to get along without touching the "allow love" option, you will have to "recruit" tribal members who will adapt to the ones you already have recruited and since important characters have the "bug" morale, you can disable them from interacting with other characters and thus their morale will not go up or down.

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017

I have all the special characters and there are a couple that don't get along with each other, Cassie will hate Reika but Reika won't hate Cassie and Shino will hate Sally but Sally won't hate Shino, you can disable Cassie and Shino and have them all together.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes