John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I captured a native and built a mine. However she works way too slow. Is there any way to make them work faster? What if I were to capture another one and assign that one mining job too. Would they work in the same mine together AND at the same time?
no, sometimes yes and sometimes not together. Maximum production for each working station is 3 people.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I captured a native and built a mine. However she works way too slow. Is there any way to make them work faster? What if I were to capture another one and assign that one mining job too. Would they work in the same mine together AND at the same time?
A single mine has 3 workplaces. Theoretically, more people could work there in shifts, since the villagers take a lot of breaks anyway. In practice, mines are cheap, and workers are prone to interpersonal conflicts, so it's fine to limit each mine to 3 workers.

You can also make a pet or a monster work in the mine, they'll be more productive, because they don't need sleep or sex.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I'm finally finishing my second run, and WTF did they do to the fem Giant, she's like a witch now, I'm probs late to the party but honestly I kinda like the new fight
Edit: aw, she doesn't keep the crazy hair, also holy shit she hits like a monster now, she kicked my sand cat's ass, and that little thing chew thru the guardian like it was nothing
oh shit, i just forgot urs
1723305077299.png
u can do it but while having sex, her hair won't be like this

first, change ur savedateXX.xml 's Sub_Giant from 4 to 0 if u already fought her or try /qp command
then run the game and fight her again, but this time u need to choose leave and not seduce
After that, save the game and go change "1" to "4".....and there we go

• Red Heart
Reactions: masMalkar

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is there a backpack item or something similar to increase inventory slots?
This is a low-tech game. If you want to carry more, you tame somebody and make him carry your stuff. I heard that deer are pretty good at it in the beginning.
In the end, there is a species of kangaroo-like animals who are even better.
As John has said, you can increase other people's inventory, but not the protagonists' one.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
This is a low-tech game. If you want to carry more, you tame somebody and make him carry your stuff. I heard that deer are pretty good at it in the beginning.
In the end, there is a species of kangaroo-like animals who are even better.
As John has said, you can increase other people's inventory, but not the protagonists' one.
That's bs. What if my walking backpacks die while carrying all my stuff and I have no space to take them? I'll see if I can hack the game to increase my inventory slots.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
That's bs. What if my walking backpacks die while carrying all my stuff and I have no space to take them? I'll see if I can hack the game to increase my inventory slots.
There's only really one way for your friends (or backpacks if you so wish to call them) to die, which would be by being captured in a raid and not being rescued at all, or by banishing them. - well or executing them, of course.
(If they "die" normally, not being the target of a raid, they'll just wake up after a while.)

dafab33071

Sep 21, 2020
or by banishing them. - well or executing them, of course.
The number of villagers I've had to release and then murder because of personality mis-matches is more than I'd like to admit.
Seriously, spending all that time taming them, only to realize that they hate the personality of the person you specifically got them for, is quite annoying.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
The number of villagers I've had to release and then murder because of personality mis-matches is more than I'd like to admit.
Seriously, spending all that time taming them, only to realize that they hate the personality of the person you specifically got them for, is quite annoying.
In a reasonably large village, it shouldn't be a problem - you can just move them to a different home.

Also, maybe you should get that skill that allows you to know their personality in advance?

Reactions: Shurutsue

Someone1342

Nov 23, 2023
oh shit, i just forgot urs
View attachment 3917621
u can do it but while having sex, her hair won't be like this

first, change ur savedateXX.xml 's Sub_Giant from 4 to 0 if u already fought her or try /qp command
then run the game and fight her again, but this time u need to choose leave and not seduce
After that, save the game and go change "1" to "4".....and there we go
You can do the same with the new command from 0.1.3. "/setgiant 1" with the her highlighted changes her hair, though you have to first type the command, then click the giant and then press enter for it to work because "E" while typing unselects the giant.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
My guy :BootyTime:
How's it going? I'd recommend the Guide at OP, there are many things that aren't obvious during gameplay.
John8r9 I lowered MC 's morale eating things but even at -100 he didn't assault Yona, matter of fact with /moralall -100 no1 attacked her.
hm? -100 moral then u should able to attack everyone with ur male mc. or u can move yona to empty places and spawn some npcs to beat her up then R

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
My guy :BootyTime:
How's it going? I'd recommend the Guide at OP, there are many things that aren't obvious during gameplay.
John8r9 I lowered MC 's morale eating things but even at -100 he didn't assault Yona, matter of fact with /moralall -100 no1 attacked her.
I already check that + do a thread search before asking. Not being able to increase player's own inventory still feels bs though. Gotta make a lot of native "friends" just to have them carry my stuff.

Jan 12, 2024
- Knock out a hostile villager.
- Open your stats screen.
- Click on the unconscious villager.
- Click the personality tab (even if it's already open).

You are now looking at the personality of the unconscious villager rather than your own.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I already check that + do a thread search before asking. Not being able to increase player's own inventory still feels bs though. Gotta make a lot of native "friends" just to have them carry my stuff.
In practice, one ruck is enough for a normal adventure, two rucks for a lengthy delve into a dungeon.
Humans have a meh base inventory size, but rucks and giant are much better.

dafab33071

Sep 21, 2020
- Knock out a hostile villager.
- Open your stats screen.
- Click on the unconscious villager.
- Click the personality tab (even if it's already open).

You are now looking at the personality of the unconscious villager rather than your own.
That's a really good trick, always knew you could tamper with clothing on a downed enemy, but never thought to check their status screen for what personality they specifically don't like.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes