Thundaknuckle

Jul 31, 2024
I do have a question though - how does the livestock job work? I have a breeding farm with 3 milky's, a pig farm, a well , a harvest box, a food box, a tent with a leaf bed, an empty breeding pen, and an empty wood fence (large). Yet, my villager still isn't working for some reason although all of the above mentioned is in his territory. I think I may be missing something.. maybe pigsty? But where do I find that?

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
I do have a question though - how does the livestock job work? I have a breeding farm with 3 milky's, a pig farm, a well , a harvest box, a food box, a tent with a leaf bed, an empty breeding pen, and an empty wood fence (large). Yet, my villager still isn't working for some reason although all of the above mentioned is in his territory. I think I may be missing something.. maybe pigsty? But where do I find that?
He should be working if the Breeding farm with the milky's inside. Pigsty should be the pig farm? (2 pigs having "fun"?)
The produce of the Breeding Farm should land in the harvest box (interact with it), the pig farm should get pigs and dung in itself. (once the number you can see when you interact with it has reached 100)
(When they choose to work, it's for one thing in their range, not all at once, so check where he walks when he gets the icon above his head (meaning he's attempting work))

Thundaknuckle

Jul 31, 2024
He should be working if the Breeding farm with the milky's inside. Pigsty should be the pig farm? (2 pigs having "fun"?)
The produce of the Breeding Farm should land in the harvest box (interact with it), the pig farm should get pigs and dung in itself. (once the number you can see when you interact with it has reached 100)
(When they choose to work, it's for one thing in their range, not all at once, so check where he walks when he gets the icon above his head (meaning he's attempting work))
Yeahhhh I think my game is bugging out. I can't even click on him to open the dialogue box to change his location. Gonna restart my game and PC to see if it helps. Such a shame though cause I literally have around 350 bodies laying around in my base from all the raids lol

Aug 13, 2020
-100 moral with male mc, then u can attack everyone.
-100 eating foods, He can attack but not copulate under any circumstance. I tried both knocking her down with a mace and with regular attacks, R for grab does nothing to her, whether standing or downed.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes