John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Managed to make it possible to zoom out more. And increased cull distance of objects to make them stay visible even when zoomed out. However, there is a fog obstructing view the further I zoom out. Does anyone know what to change in the code to disable this fog?
if u have drone, u can press f to disable it while using the drone

deusal

Apr 16, 2022
anyone else is having troubles with the ally villagers just doing nothing even if assigned to a farm? I searched in the thread but found nothing. They just keep standing in the spawn point and don't interact with each other

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
anyone else is having troubles with the ally villagers just doing nothing even if assigned to a farm? I searched in the thread but found nothing. They just keep standing in the spawn point and don't interact with each other
Did you increase their territory so the job you want them to do is in the blue ring?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
expand their territory area to include the work stations. For farming, after planting the seeds in the ground by urself, they will allocate the amount of seeds and finished products by themselves, don't need to care about them. They just make them to grow faster, not helping to collect them
View attachment stuff 11.mp4

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
true, but we got a lab here and cassie is the one who can craft techy stuff for u.
I think not. But we can use it to find stairs in ruins' floor easily
Looks like I made them unnecessary. Thanks for the tip, managed to remove fog completely by looking at drone code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sodyaler

Sep 23, 2017
Going to need some help in here. I downloaded the DLC through the emadeplus, but I've got a .zip error saying it can't open it, any hint?
Don't need to unzip it, just need to leave it as is in the folder. I copied it and removed the .zip at the end just in case, So i have the dlc_00.zip and dlc_00 in the folder

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Is there any tutorial with the basics of this game? All the guides seem to be for something specific. How do I defend my camp? The walls don't seem to do anything as long as you need to leave a space open to get in. Also is it even worth defending the camp? So far I didn't notice any downsides to just dying.

erroticx

Apr 5, 2017
I played this game the other week. It was okay, kept me interested in what there was. But I was severely disappointed when I read somewhere that the slim girl on the boat was nowhere in the game. q.q

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Is there any tutorial with the basics of this game? All the guides seem to be for something specific. How do I defend my camp? The walls don't seem to do anything as long as you need to leave a space open to get in. Also is it even worth defending the camp? So far I didn't notice any downsides to just dying.
As for the tutorial, i think John's guide covers most anything you may need (but may spoil quite some things as well).
Flannans guide contains less spoilers and just retains mostly just basic information.
If you do feel that either guide could use something extra/specific, I doubt any of the two would take it negatively, so feel free to go let them know!
(If they do, apologies :HideThePain: still doubt they will take it negatively though)

If you die, you loose around 5-10% of your current exp IIRC. Unsure for villagers, but might be the same there.
Additionally, if you do wish for higher level followers that can assist you with fights, raids can be useful and it can be good to beat those raids. As for when you have friends, they may be the target of a raid and when they get beat up they may be captured.
If you then fail to rescue them, you'll loose them, but you could theoretically also just have them set as survivor, not taking or dealing any damage... so yeah, there's no real downside to just ignoring raids.

It's still an interesting aspect to plan around and increasing raid levels, attempting to have your villagers defend themselves.

Walls can be useful as you could also keep an entrance with a wall "around" the entrance (so you have to curve around to exit), NPCs don't have any real form of pathfinding, so they just attempt to walk straight and attack what's in their way (walls, trees, etc.)

I played this game the other week. It was okay, kept me interested in what there was. But I was severely disappointed when I read somewhere that the slim girl on the boat was nowhere in the game. q.q
To my knowledge she's just not yet in the game, but it's planned.

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
As for the tutorial, i think John's guide covers most anything you may need (but may spoil quite some things as well).
Flannans guide contains less spoilers and just retains mostly just basic information.
If you do feel that either guide could use something extra/specific, I doubt any of the two would take it negatively, so feel free to go let them know!
(If they do, apologies :HideThePain: still doubt they will take it negatively though)

If you die, you loose around 5-10% of your current exp IIRC. Unsure for villagers, but might be the same there.
Additionally, if you do wish for higher level followers that can assist you with fights, raids can be useful and it can be good to beat those raids. As for when you have friends, they may be the target of a raid and when they get beat up they may be captured.
If you then fail to rescue them, you'll loose them, but you could theoretically also just have them set as survivor, not taking or dealing any damage... so yeah, there's no real downside to just ignoring raids.

It's still an interesting aspect to plan around and increasing raid levels, attempting to have your villagers defend themselves.

Walls can be useful as you could also keep an entrance with a wall "around" the entrance (so you have to curve around to exit), NPCs don't have any real form of pathfinding, so they just attempt to walk straight and attack what's in their way (walls, trees, etc.)

To my knowledge she's just not yet in the game, but it's planned.

I don't mean to find anything more specific but less specific. That tutorial talks about where to find lots of tings but I'm just talking about a basic what to do when you start the game. I don't even have any followers yet other than the initial girl and we just keep dying every night to raids. Skill issue I know, but although this game seems like something I would enjoy I just suck at games that just drop you in aimless like this.

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes