Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Ignoring main character's grab, are there any other faint damage sources other than using a club? I saw a bull like creature with 5000 hp in the desert area, I had to hit it with my iron club 500 times because it only does 10 faint damage. Surely there must be other ways that I don't know of, right? Please tell me there are other ways...

Lorion2k20

Dec 25, 2020
How do you actually use the shower?

No slot to put natives in, no action when having a native on follow like with the bath tub.. what am I missing or is it just decoration?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Ignoring main character's grab, are there any other faint damage sources other than using a club? I saw a bull like creature with 5000 hp in the desert area, I had to hit it with my iron club 500 times because it only does 10 faint damage. Surely there must be other ways that I don't know of, right? Please tell me there are other ways...
F to heavy attack

Reactions: Shurutsue

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
this is new . Does anyone know how get chaos wood?
螢幕擷取畫面 2024-08-10 171420.png
kill this with chaos axe, like cutting a tree that is alive and attacking u, endure its damage while using chaos axe to cut it down. Its hp will -100000 soon if u use chaos axe to it.

PS: the green smoke there only asking u to collect those for the later update, you cannot proceed yet

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
How do you actually use the shower?

No slot to put natives in, no action when having a native on follow like with the bath tub.. what am I missing or is it just decoration?
its not necessary, it just a decor. You can make npcs to shower or other movement while minimizing their territory and combat area. Some movements can only be done by certain npcs
View attachment shower.mp4

Reactions: Lorion2k20

deeter-mboy

Mar 14, 2024
I dont use this site much since its a bit of a shithole, but I noticed there are tons of other games here that just have loli in them without needing an external DLC and having pictures of them on the front page, theres even a loli tag
So why is this thread in specific so hard on censoring anything about them?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I dont use this site much since its a bit of a shithole, but I noticed there are tons of other games here that just have loli in them without needing an external DLC and having pictures of them on the front page, theres even a loli tag
So why is this thread in specific so hard on censoring anything about them?
i wondered y too, Ryahn made those rules. But he seems ...
Anyways, i don want my guide to be gone this easily, thats y i am asking to delete. If still gonna happen, i guess i should just stop updating the guide here

4.50 star(s) 50 Votes