Carnas

Jun 16, 2024
Hello

How can i see more sex animation ? It seems there is more while raping native (2-3 positions) than taming them, after taming them there is only one.
In the trailer there is a bunch of animations but i can't find them and some with crafting object, which object shows in the animation (while the girl is wearing 2 chains on her feet)

Null66

Jun 4, 2023
Hello

How can i see more sex animation ? It seems there is more while raping native (2-3 positions) than taming them, after taming them there is only one.
In the trailer there is a bunch of animations but i can't find them and some with crafting object, which object shows in the animation (while the girl is wearing 2 chains on her feet)
in R positions
1. Normal R
2. Sleep R
3. Sleep R with sleeping powder (U need the crafting table you get after u defeat takumi 2nd time)

other positions Ik is
1.normal sex
2.pregnant sex
3.amputee ver.(?) sex
dis all ik

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I think this is toilet created with Man workbench.
Other "toilets" are more like hole in a wall, but have similar functionality: you put in a woman, you have sex with her.

Carnas

Jun 16, 2024
I just found out a new sex animation by testing
in R positions
1. Normal R
2. Sleep R
3. Sleep R with sleeping powder (U need the crafting table you get after u defeat takumi 2nd time)

other positions Ik is
1.normal sex
2.pregnant sex
3.amputee ver.(?) sex
dis all ik
I just found out a new sex animation by testing.
When you do R with a captive female in a tent, you have 2 options discreet or regular, by choosing regular she stays awake after the animation, click again on R and you will have a new animation

Still looking for other animation with the craft object like the one in the teaser

Null66

Jun 4, 2023
I just found out a new sex animation by testing

I just found out a new sex animation by testing.
When you do R with a captive female in a tent, you have 2 options discreet or regular, by choosing regular she stays awake after the animation, click again on R and you will have a new animation

Still looking for other animation with the craft object like the one in the teaser
yea forgot about that also that's not exclusively after sleep R you can also do it with normal R by pressing R again
it's like an unconscious ver(?) R cause there's no moaning

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I checked it, the craft objects in the teaser are:
Toilet made in man workbench.
Milker (also made in man workbench).
Shower (made in iron crafting table).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
They will wander into a house to sleep, yes.
But we were talking about sex between two NPCs.
They won't do the deed inside a house unless they are both assigned to the same house. And even then, they often just... don't...
Far more consistent to just have a leaf bed near their work station for when they need a quickie.
The only requirement is them being horny and there being a bed or leavehut in theirproximity than (equip them the ring from the Boss of Ruin Level 10 for canstant horny).
When I placed a bed near the mermeid they kept occupying it even if it was far outside their normal moveing range location.
And atleast 2 couples fuck each Morning in every house I build

That only works on generic females. Literally a single type of enemy in the entire game. Not even worth mentioning. :(
It works with all female enemies, the only ones unaffected are the unique ones and female MC... so I don't get what you mean

Reactions: flannan

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I've playing this for a few days now. And it's a shame, but I'm retarded enough to not figure it out 2 simple things yet.
I can't see find a way to kill animals you capture, right clicking them doesn't spawn them like the natives and left click them just drop them as an item instead. Pic related, I can't seem to find a way to kill this Hen.

Also, I can't seem to be able to rise my faint damage, it is faint damage based on equipment only?

View attachment 3739858
i remember the pendant you get from killing keigo or spawning it can increase faint damage. And yea, depends on faint damage on weapons

Reactions: knuthamsun

favori

Jul 11, 2022
How can I create an android that shoots lasers? I have Type-C heads, body parts and an android creation capsule. I put the head in, but it's like it's not being recognized.

Cyberkuro

Sep 16, 2021
How can I create an android that shoots lasers? I have Type-C heads, body parts and an android creation capsule. I put the head in, but it's like it's not being recognized.
If you have Type C head, then that's already a shooting laser type. It will sometimes shoot laser, but mostly do melee as well.

Jan 12, 2024
Mutilate the bodies and go up a level bring the various pieces to the capsule.
Note that they do not all have to be from the same person. At minimum, you need a torso for the body slot and a head. Limbs are actually optional.
An axe is required. Knife will be needed if you want them to have breasts (assuming you didn't get a Type-C to drop some).

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
For building an android, the Main Body is the main requirement to build one. Limbs and others are optional

4.50 star(s) 50 Votes