flannan

Dec 15, 2022
The DLC file can't be extracted, a heroe to put the file here pls? thanks
Read the instructions where you got the file from. Use automatic translation if necessary.

Why was the game removed from the forum?
Something about prostituting 0-year-old girls, I guess. Also, that game's model for them looked too damn young, even by loli standards.

Does this have an english translation?
Yes. Please refer to the guide in my signature if you have trouble switching the game to English.

Aug 13, 2020
It would be awesome if you could play as a futa!
No.
Definitely would love a save from 0.14 full save, just want to get into the fap material without the grind.
You don't need to grind, just use the DEV COMMANDS to skip the game and do w/e you want. Some boss sex scenes don't respawn so you'd also miss those in a full save.
Why was the game removed from the forum?
Already answered in OP and first few comments.

Purple_Heart I see you're already messing around but another neat inventory trick is to keep one MC at the base and use /change back and forth as needed to empty your pockets.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Managed to make it possible to zoom out more. And increased cull distance of objects to make them stay visible even when zoomed out. However, there is a fog obstructing view the further I zoom out. Does anyone know what to change in the code to disable this fog?

Zavgonymous

May 12, 2017
Going to need some help in here. I downloaded the DLC through the emadeplus, but I've got a .zip error saying it can't open it, any hint?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Managed to make it possible to zoom out more. And increased cull distance of objects to make them stay visible even when zoomed out. However, there is a fog obstructing view the further I zoom out. Does anyone know what to change in the code to disable this fog?
if u have drone, u can press f to disable it while using the drone

4.50 star(s) 50 Votes