CadaHombre

Jul 22, 2018
Then use:
- Left Shift Key (unsure if it accepts the right shift key)
with one of the two to increase/decrease game speed:
- 2 left from the right shift key (which is likely the . key for you (dot))
- 3 left from the right shift key (which is likely the , key for you (comma))
Oh fine finally it worked, thank you very much

Reactions: Shurutsue

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So for characters like Shino and the mermaid, in their "story" when winning over their trust we get foreplay scene and then sex scene after. But after recruiting them, whenever you "sex" them, it's just the foreplay scene, can we not get the sex scene again ?
The choice of scene depends on location. For better scene, you need to have sex on a proper bed (and leaf bed will not be enough).

it would be cool if the female mc had choices to sex instead of rape only
Apparently, she can do it with tamed male natives.

how do i have sex with a native i captured?...
the woman tells me

not yet

not yet

not yet xd
You need to get her to like you on at least 50 points. Or put a ring of lust on her.
To get her to like you, take her on an adventure, and/or dance with her (Q key to choose the dance - different women have different preferences) and/or satisfy her sexually (when ring of lust is on her).
I heard some chemicals, like love potions and perfumes, can also help.

Omaker

Feb 13, 2023
i got male MC to -100 moral and knocked out FMC but still cant use R on her

also tried feeder her a mandrake

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
the woman tells me

not yet

not yet

not yet xd
Okay, that means she doesn't want sex with you yet because you don't have enough "love" so take her out for a ride with you, dance with her and most importantly if you travel with her to increase her friendship/love do it with the guy and not with Yona because otherwise she'll keep telling you the same thing.

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Can someone please upload the 0.15 links to other than mega? Mega kinda lame and shitty. I just downloaded and the file is corrupted, now I have to wait hours before I can redo the download.

Munk_Cheeks

Formerly 'Riverrund'
Jun 25, 2023
So I loaded my most recent save and I'm stuck walking up. I can't interact with anything and fast traveling doesn't fix it... has this happened to anyone else? ;-;

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
So I loaded my most recent save and I'm stuck walking up. I can't interact with anything and fast traveling doesn't fix it... has this happened to anyone else? ;-;
Some things you could try:
- Restart the game and load the save again.
- Disconnect and (optionally) reconnect controller. - if applicable
- Disconnect and reconnect your Keyboard.
- Disconnect other things (VR Headset or whatnot, seen similar issues in other games, where VR headset weirdly got considered as a handheld normal controller somehow, causing issues)

Munk_Cheeks

Formerly 'Riverrund'
Jun 25, 2023
Some things you could try:
- Restart the game and load the save again.
- Disconnect and (optionally) reconnect controller. - if applicable
- Disconnect and reconnect your Keyboard.
- Disconnect other things (VR Headset or whatnot, seen similar issues in other games, where VR headset weirdly got considered as a handheld normal controller somehow, causing issues)
Thank you. It was disconnecting and reconnecting the keyboard. :D

Enzsomnia

Aug 14, 2017
So for characters like Shino and the mermaid, in their "story" when winning over their trust we get foreplay scene and then sex scene after. But after recruiting them, whenever you "sex" them, it's just the foreplay scene, can we not get the sex scene again ?
Also, I saw they finally added so both main characters can have sex, but only when Yona is downed, how do you "team attack" her to get her downed ? Disregard this part, I see a comment earlier mentioned you need -100 moral on male mc.
you need luxury bed, some npc have another style while doing there..

Lilithmon

Formerly 'lilithmon'
Aug 8, 2024
aight, someone helped me. Whoever that is, thx. Anyways, heres my save for 015
omg Look here filesave have litteraly has l*li naked I will report here
I hope that the supervisors will block this person .

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
...if u don have dlc, they won't spawn in your game. Why are u asking for an argument here.. Just go ask Supreme_Evil
he told us not to post those links and images here, not the saves

Last edited:
Reactions: NizumiHD
4.50 star(s) 50 Votes