Yin Gee

Dec 6, 2017
hope they add pregnancy for the fmc early so wwe can raise other types of male natives
I’m hoping for sex animations with underground women. Only thing keeping me from bring them along.
u can use command like /followcap 30
but it will reset every time you quit the game or reload your save
yeah thats the issue. Also with the game still in development, I rather not give it any reason to mess up on loading saves.

Jun 12, 2021
will the cheats be updated soon?
do we have an ETA on when this will be updated for the new version? I know it takes some time and testing Does it typically take a week until the first one compatible with the most recent beta version is created?
Ive updated the cheat— sorry for the delay! ive been quite busy, but im now starting to work on converting it into a BepInEx plugin. :)

you probably using the 100% pregnant no miscarriage cheat on

that will make the message appear on her,hell,even the male natives sometimes
lov it :giggle:

Reactions: martelor

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Yeah. It works!
Thanks man!

I've tested it on Keigo and Reika. Not working on tamed animal. Haven't tried on monster yet.
Reika not showing the weapon and tools but she got the attack stats.

So far it only works for weapons and tools (right hand's equipment).
Torch and shields still locked on the two MC and some natives for torch.
Seems like the method for torch and shield are different.
Do you have any idea where I should look Purple_Heart ?
Sorry, I've looked at it but was unable find it.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
u can use command like /followcap 30
but it will reset every time you quit the game or reload your save
That's because that command increases base follower capacity, it doesn't touch skills. And as far as I know base follower capacity is not saved and defaults to 3 every time game is loaded which is why it resets. You can increase base follower capacity value from 3 to 4 which should allow for 9 capacity with "Leader" skill maxed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
already do with preg native but didnt show the native or im do it wrong ?
currently in 0.14 ver
You need a postpartum (already birthed a child) PLUS set their role as livestock in order to make the milking machine works.
Also, you don't really need water. I've been giving them cooked meat for ages without any water and they still produce milk.

NizumiHD

Sep 8, 2020
Anyone playing with the bought steam version and dealing with infinite loading when loading saves? Only happening to my 60hr save, and only happening with the official version and works fine for both 0.14 and 0.15 here.

4.50 star(s) 50 Votes