Febui

May 6, 2022
Where can I get onions, or onion seeds?
And how does the pig breeding farm work??^^
I get onion seeds from small natives, the ones that throw fire at you. I find this most while killing them in the east half, but I haven't checked the seed guide for if location matters (I think it does?)
Breaking boxes and barrels at various different native camps will give you various seeds. There are extra boxes inside each tent too.
Build a pigsty and then have someone with the job "livestock" stationed at it. When you go up to the pigsty, there will be a number that slowly ticks up. More livestock workers, faster number. It will generate pigs. Sometimes glorious golden swine that will be the sexual idol for all your slave men.

Febui

May 6, 2022
She lives beyond the normally accessible zone, in the island which needs a bridge to get to.
You'll have to cheat to get there, but she isn't ready to fight you.
If you upgrade your construction skill, you can place a flag past the invisible wall and fast-travel over. I didn't see her there though.
may i ask who is the Siren that people talking about?
Mermaid. Get a couple seashells and use fiber to make a seashell bra, use rainbow coral to make it a rainbow bikini, and then sail around the south waters to find her. You'll need to do a little fishing in a suspicious spot after you've seen her swim away.
She is not a siren, no bird qualities at all.
Would you mind sharing other forum's name?
You can just grab it off the dev's website, there's a big impossible to miss button.

Reactions: flannan and John8r9

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I already said where is the dlc at in my guide, the big green words....

If you rly want fully uncen, even the native boss's penis..get bepinex and UniversalUnityDemosaics. If you know wut i mean

adamwest123

Jun 26, 2022
Can you turn corn into corn seeds like potatoes or do you have to find the seeds and if you can how? I did not see the recipe for it anywhere.

martelor

Oct 12, 2019
Can you turn corn into corn seeds like potatoes or do you have to find the seeds and if you can how? I did not see the recipe for it anywhere.
You can get 4 seeds from 1 planted seed (except potato and wheat since you can just reproduce them using craft).
You only need to not harvest them (there are several stage of plant life cycle: germinating, budding, ripping, wilting), just let them wilt in the planter until they turn into seeds.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
yes, but u can only get those seed by killing natives or breaking their boxes. And if u have one seed, just plant one on planter and wait for it to wilt. It will become 4 seeds.

here is the thing i put on my guide below (the seeds part is made by others) if u did search seed using ctrl plus f

seeds:
potato, carrot, corn - natives and their boxes
onion - small native (fire-throwing)
garlic - big natives
wheat - chicken
cabbage - sheep
tomato, soy - bird
green pepper - hostile plants in swamp area

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
may i ask who is the Siren that people talking about?
Its the Mermaid
but that you did get answerd

so i'll give a small explaination of the diffrence

A Siren is a Mermaid looking Creature that disguises itself as a mermaid and use their captivating songs and voice to draw Male sailors close to them before grabbing hold on to them and drag them down in to the deepts of the sea only to then change in to their monserous shape and drown the sailor and or keep them somewhat subconscious as they eat them alive

While a Mermaid is a beautiful and kind hearted Creature that is know for Saving Life of some shipwrecked or drowning sailors or people by draging their bodys to close islands so they can wash up on land and be somewhat saved
they are more the curius kind especially the Female Mermaids while the male is more guards and warriors defend their homes

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes