John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
aight i just updated the command list i made. Its in the attachment and also the lower part. I just named it as "commands made by me.txt"

Reactions: martelor

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
guys, I am done with the reika and keigo quest, the next quest being the takumi quest, is it the quest that allows me to visit the woman village?
i just updated my guide. search "peaceful village" with ctrl f, not sure if u r asking that

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
is it not possible for native girls to spawn naturally? It seems only native boys but maybe its just a smaller chance?

Febui

May 6, 2022
my shift+p aint working
That's fine. Try not caring.
Alternatively, try your other shift key
is it not possible for native girls to spawn naturally? It seems only native boys but maybe its just a smaller chance?
They're in a few villages in small numbers. Sometimes I get them in raids, usually just 1. Native girls in the halloween raid give you the two jiangshi outfits.

martelor

Oct 12, 2019
Wait.. iirc the village just across the river of the iron mine has one or two.

my shift+p aint working, bet that aint in the guide, haha jokes aside, seriously my shift P for preview for animation isnt working
LEFT Shift+P then Preview Menu will show up between EDIT and OPTIONS.
Make sure you're NOT using widescreen resolution (you won't be able to see the BACK TO TITLE button and must Alt+F4 the game)

Reactions: flannan and John8r9

lcitizen

Jul 27, 2017
Stupid question but how exactly does commanding a companion/follower work? If I'm playing as the male character, how can I make Yona do something like gather/follow/fuck?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Stupid question but how exactly does commanding a companion/follower work? If I'm playing as the male character, how can I make Yona do something like gather/follow/fuck?
The other MC is NOT a companion or follower. They do behave more or less like a villager, but you can't take them into your party, and you can't command them to do work. Still, they make good guards, since you can arm them with the best weapons.

For all others, there is a "follow" command when you talk to them, and you can set up their position with "location" command when talking, and their job with one of the tabs of their "status" page.
But you better use a guide, because just about everything about it is un-obvious.

Reactions: John8r9

ShadowEdge

Jan 15, 2018
Is there a better way to cause faint damage, other than using the diamond club?

Since its damage doesn't scale with strength, becomes really hard to capture high level enemies.

Heavy attack scales with smash, but 2% per level is not viable enough.

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Well, there's still the r#pe option with the button r, which you can level up. Unless there're a command for it (i don't think so), that'd be your only two options

ShadowEdge

Jan 15, 2018
Well, there's still the r#pe option with the button r, which you can level up. Unless there're a command for it (i don't think so), that'd be your only two options
I was wondering about those who can't be grabbed. Having to kill an entire raid just to isolate one enemy is really annoying.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019

Since its damage doesn't scale with strength, becomes really hard to capture high level enemies.

Heavy attack scales with smash, but 2% per level is not viable enough.
You could place those spikes that deal faint damage (might have to lure the enemy in question to a location you can place them) for some extra - alternatively get one or more followers that can wear a weapon dealing faint.
For females you can grapple some. As for raids, you can also place a bunch of +faint food onto tables (can have up to 100 food effects active in a raid IIRC, so assuming +1 faint/food, 100 faint damage for your npcs during raids.

Aside of that, I'd be out of ideas.

Reactions: flannan and Inaros.

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
ok no, this time real question, i dont know how to make a harvest facotry, and i cant seem to find the milkers, cant make one, and my npc is not working on the cows despite breeding farm only having 2 cows, one pink and one normal

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
ok no, this time real question, i dont know how to make a harvest facotry, and i cant seem to find the milkers, cant make one, and my npc is not working on the cows despite breeding farm only having 2 cows, one pink and one normal
Milker is from Man Workbench, go bring the female MC to the southeast beach with the tent at midday, there are already maps posted for that.

Npc not working on Breeding Farms can be a bunch of things. Make sure they have their area set by clicking them, and hit "Move", raise their territory to encompass all the Breeding Farms/Milkers/etc stuff. Set their location so that all the breeding stuff, their sleeping area, food, and water are all in range of their territory. Make sure to also place a Harvest Box within it, that's where they drop off materials.

The Milker will drop mother's milk inside the machine itself, but the breeding farm requires the Harvest Box. Of course the Milker also requires that the girl previously gave birth, I think abortions don't count, so make sure you have a midwife/bed to give birth or the chance to succeed on pregnancy is terrible. You can always banish the child if you don't want them. It's recommended you make the Pregnancy Promotion Items before you start trying to impregnate girls (From campfire). It's an equipment, not a consumable, so it lasts forever. Impregnation chance is abysmal without that.

For those unaware, a single seed can soon turn into dozens of seeds. Don't take the fruit/vegetable out of the plot immediately, it will eventually turn into 4 seeds. It's much faster with a bunch of girls working the farms. So you only need one Soybean Seed to start making a ton of Pregnancy Promotion Items for all your girls. The beehives are a bit more obnoxious since I don't think there's any way to farm them, just gotta wander around and hope for good rng.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes