FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
So, started playing the game. Playing as male. Yona died to the first scout that showed up. Am I just forced to restart?

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
So, started playing the game. Playing as male. Yona died to the first scout that showed up. Am I just forced to restart?
Should show a bar above your character's head with a message of "click", just spam your keys to fill the bar up, once full, you'll stand up again.

In case you lost 3 times like that, just click and the map should open, click on the blue (or in case you crafted an placed some, red) flags where you want to respawn.

Edit: I seem to have misread, the other main character, if downed, will stand up after a while again, no worries!

Last edited:

ruzzmer

Mar 15, 2024
I wonder if at some point the dev will add a Hardcore mode, seeing as the only way to lose villagers is by kidnaping or doing them in yourself, and there's little consequence to your MC getting knowcked down.

Reactions: JungleNuts

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
So, I moved my base to the western island. Blue flag and all. Tried to move Yona there and she's vanished. Not at the starting campfire, nor at my new base. Is there a NPC ID for her I can use to teleport her to me?

EDIT: Figured it out. Click the blue flag and the single option "Call" will summon the other PC.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
If everything were to be explained and super obvious, there's less replayability and more on the terms of min-maxing from the get-go. Though that's of course just my personal opinion on it.
I suppose there is a meaning in having a "guide" that will leave plenty of space for experimentation. I guess I'll give it a try.

She is immortal. Probably she's secretly a daughter of Duncan McLeod. She'll get up in a few minutes.

So, I moved my base to the western island. Blue flag and all. Tried to move Yona there and she's vanished. Not at the starting campfire, nor at my new base. Is there a NPC ID for her I can use to teleport her to me?
You can use blue flag to teleport her. Don't forget to assign her territory in the new location.

how to farming?
Make plots of land. Place plots of land. Put seeds in slots, wait for it to grow.
If you want food, grab it fresh from the plot. If you want seeds, wait some more, until it wilts and gives you 4 seeds per seed planted.
If you don't want to work it yourself, villagers will need a harvest box to put harvest in. As well as the usual things like food, water and shelter.

Reactions: Shurutsue

PnDe26_69

Nov 16, 2023
John having to do the handholding thing for most players here lol

Dev should really add more markers and tutorial though, too many freedom and people have no idea what they should do for certain things
Like hell, Shino and giant recruitments requirement are easily missed and how many would be able to find out how to get sadako:Kappa:
Now I want to find Sadako

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Just noticed on Steam they mentioned working on the game for 4 years before releasing it there. Would be cool if they pick up some more developers to speed up additional stuff. I'd love to see a ton of extra content for this but the slow progress (from apparently only having 2 devs) is concerning.

Now I want to find Sadako
She's a bit underwhelming atm combat wise. She has magic attacks, which is awesome, but the range of them is so bad she misses most the time. As much as I love her, I eventually replaced her with a laser android because she ended up dealing almost no damage in most fights. Hope they buff up the range of her ranged spell at least. She also has a short ranged burst aoe around her that has a pretty long cast time, not sure if that needs a buff since it's pretty strong when it does hit.

PnDe26_69

Nov 16, 2023
NPCs set to work and in the zone will automatically move to work areas even if there's no work to be done there. Still need a Harvest Box in range or they won't pull items out of the animals. This is an example setup from my base:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do you get those breasts on the purple hair girl

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
how do you get those breasts on the purple hair girl
Androids from the science unlocks. You can mix and match body parts as you please, so you can give any girl any size breasts. Heavy attacks with upgrades will cut off some body parts when you kill enemies. Just go around chopping characters up and checking how the breasts look when on the android that's floating in their tube, lol. Some might look a bit different than they did on the original girl if the body size is a lot different.

I don't know specifically who I took those breasts from, but you can go from completely flat chests to absurd (from the large breast androids) size depending on who you steal the breasts of.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes