flannan

Dec 15, 2022
And then you'd have to gather the ingredients to make gunpowder. It would only take 20lbs of bird shit and/or bat shit to get enough potassium nitrate to make one bullet. Then you'd need sulfur which you can get from volcano's and charcoal.
Considering the tech level the mad scientists have here, and how we're completely ignoring the complexity of many other things, we might as well make smokeless powder out of wood.
Think of it - main characters can weave cloth by hand, with no loom or anything, almost instantly.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Considering the tech level the mad scientists have here, and how we're completely ignoring the complexity of many other things, we might as well make smokeless powder out of wood.
Think of it - main characters can weave cloth by hand, with no loom or anything, almost instantly.
And we can somehow make food to force thing to be made of a set gender.

Reactions: flannan

PastaLord

Aug 1, 2023
Is there much in the way of "bad end" content in this? Seems like the female MC generally gets raped when she loses, but then she sort of just wordlessly stands back up a few meters away.

PastaLord

Aug 1, 2023
No there are no permanent bad ends currently however
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I understand respawning (potentially unscathed) after a defeat scene and such, but I was just kind of surprised that losing to most bosses with no hearts left just kind of has you fall over with the boss instantly losing interest. Particularly since the game is so wild in other aspects.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I understand respawning (potentially unscathed) after a defeat scene and such, but I was just kind of surprised that losing to most bosses with no hearts left just kind of has you fall over with the boss instantly losing interest. Particularly since the game is so wild in other aspects.
Some bosses have in-battle rape (if you don't pick yourself up quickly), while others have defeat scenes.

Rolandiy

Feb 15, 2021
Is there a mod for sex positions for this game? I'm especially interested in the positions for the main character, guy.

Blade of Woe

Sep 14, 2018
If anyone has the game on steam, could you post a screenshot of the steam workshop? I'd love to see what content's been added there so far.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes