Milkiway1123

Aug 20, 2022
Did you check out your skills? There is a specific skill tied to the submission grapple and the heavy attack. They aren't actually available (or very good) until you invest points in them. Its one of those 'learn by doing' things that expands what you can do naturally.

Spawn in with nothing. So wander around or talk to the only NPC you see. Oh...you learn you can switch characters...cool. Pick up crap. Beat crap. Everything gives you XP. DING! Oh...you leveled up and got points. Open stat screen to see what you can dump points into. Get shown detailed stats and a skill page. Read skill descriptions. Profit. Repeat.
I know the skill and invested into that once because i want to persuade with the npc, but i didn't know i had to press r, maybe it's on the text and i didn't notice it idk

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
did u right click her? don't just put her down, right click the pink girl/blue male pattern in ur inventory
Thanks? though they dont go into the native tents on their own and they wander off or just stand still even after being given jobs?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Thanks? though they dont go into the native tents on their own and they wander off or just stand still even after being given jobs?
then did u set this up?
1716741515154.png
location, mark the area where they should stand
territory, restrict where they can go (larger blue area or small blue area)
combat area, only when enemies enter their red circle, they will go and fight them

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
i guess those were so called special npc/ally i guess
I'm still trying to figure out how to get fiber to craft a sword or something instead of hitting the shark with a pickaxe and now you telling me I need to deal with those as well?

• Haha
Reactions: John8r9

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
I'm still trying to figure out how to get fiber to craft a sword or something instead of hitting the shark with a pickaxe and now you telling me I need to deal with those as well?
you need to use an axe on smaller trees to get fiber, at least that's how i got it

Reactions: Arabi1
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes