John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
ah well...the targeted npc can't stay on platform or stuff if u want raid to come, but i see someone kinda bypass that by throwing him into fence i guess
View attachment 3732287
aight i asked the original creator of this. He said that old man was equipped with the decoy charm. And the platform was measured by the stairs. Measuring the platform using the max Z axis of the stairs. Then lower the Z axis a little bit to place the platform (about u can walk under the platform). That said, seems like not higher than the max Z axis of stairs. They can still be targeted.

He also put takumi inside the spikes and let natives beat his ass (not survivor)

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Halloween raid? I have ot look into how to summo nthem.

And health potions? Never used them. Didn't even know they exist. Apparently I haven't unlocked them.
Trader can trade common drops from the dungeon for items that summon Halloween raids. And drops from Halloween raids for a Halloween workbench. Truly, she is a very nice trader that gives us very good prices.

Health potions can be crafted on the cooking table, and they restore 50% of your hitpoints when used. I usually keep a stock of 10 when I go on an adventure. If you don't have all the ingredients yet, you can just chew on raw herbs, that restore 10 hitpoints per use.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
is there no way to get Reika's cowgirl postion from the quest? I've read people saying try on luxury bed but no dice. Luxury bed doesn't seem to have anything unique to it than the regular wooden bed or am i missing something

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
is there no way to get Reika's cowgirl postion from the quest? I've read people saying try on luxury bed but no dice. Luxury bed doesn't seem to have anything unique to it than the regular wooden bed or am i missing something
There seems to be a front and a back position for the luxury bed, useing the back position triggered a cowgirl position for a different girl for me, so it might be that

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
There seems to be a front and a back position for the luxury bed, useing the back position triggered a cowgirl position for a different girl for me, so it might be that
wut, how do you choose front or back on the bed? As far as I've tested, there is only ground H (ground and leaf bed) and bed H (wooden bed and luxury)

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I've seen screenshots where people were able to make Androids with Type-C "boobs". How? Everytime I use special attack on them, I only cut off their heads, and I can't really "disassemble" their corpses because they will always turns into Titanium when looted.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
I've seen screenshots where people were able to make Androids with Type-C "boobs". How? Everytime I use special attack on them, I only cut off their heads, and I can't really "disassemble" their corpses because they will always turns into Titanium when looted.
Just use heavy attacks, either the boobs or the head will fly off. With the type C head you can fire lasers

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
There certainly is a chance to cut off their boobs. It seemed to happen more often in my game than cutting off their heads.

Reactions: Kurin

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I tested this one before
Leaf Bed: Reverse cowgirl
Luxury Bed: Lotus / standard cowgirl
Ground sex: random position
There certainly is a chance to cut off their boobs. It seemed to happen more often in my game than cutting off their heads.
Just use heavy attacks, either the boobs or the head will fly off. With the type C head you can fire lasers
I'm aware about the laser properties. I'm just trying to get the boobs out of curiosity. I'm guessing it's weapon related then. Because I'm using Katana, and I can only cut off their heads with the power attack killing blow.

Reactions: Luciano

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I'm aware about the laser properties. I'm just trying to get the boobs out of curiosity. I'm guessing it's weapon related then. Because I'm using Katana, and I can only cut off their heads with the power attack killing blow.
I was using battle axe (the one crafted by Elder Brother native), as I do not have a katana yet.

Jan 12, 2024
I doubt weapon type has anything to do with it (aside from Crystal Sword not actually cutting body parts off).
Just bad luck.
Out of roughly 20 Type-C I finished with a katana, only 6 gave me the boobs.

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes