honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
I do own the game but kinda hate DRM as I don't wanna run the game via steam (and I don't wanna install steam everytime I wanna play it in case used different computer), Is there a way to run without it?

Edit: Nvm, I think I just found the method, thanks

Last edited:

belzewolf22

May 8, 2020
Cheats stolen from Steam Community:

Open in game chat 'Enter key' and type these x/# being your number to change it to~

/life x heal x hp (can be changed)
/point +10k status +100 skill
/exp x add x exp
/testitems add all items on the floor near the campsite
/atk x change atk stat to x
/collectall get all collection items
/regen regenerate resources
/friend x summon x friend
/allpreg get all friends pregnant
/body x y spawn y dead bodies of monster x
/weather number
/night /dawn /eve /noon
/ass start the assault
/assend end the assault
/fix repair houses
/foodpoison 0-100
/inclove lovers love +100
/declove lovers love -100
/allage randomize age of ppl
/makevill add 30 random ppl
/allpreg make everyone pregnant

To add to the code list.

/NPC # - Spawns a neutral NPC with random parameters of the Type #
/Friend # - Spawns a friendly NPC with random parameters of the Type #
/Body # - Spawns a corpse of NPC with random parameters of Type #
/petmax - Will set taming level to max for all captured NPCs in inventory

/NPC 15 will spawn a neutral woman, /Friend 15 will spawn a friendly (tamed) woman, and /Body 15 will spawn the corpse of a woman.

Short list of # types:
15 = Woman
16 = Loli
19 = Old Woman
42 = Female mummy (Mommy)
44 = Underground Woman/Zombie Woman
111 = Merchant
110 = Giant (can only kill her, not tied to giant event branches)
0/1 = The Male/Female PC
2-9 = 'Story' NPCs (NYI)

/atk # - Changes your attack bonus
/run # - Changes your run speed

/WP N - Teleports you to a predefined waypoint for events (Known - Base, Mermaid, Giant)
/TP # - Teleports you to the center of a map cell (1 is the bottom left and 399 is the top right)

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2021
as a female protagonist how can i get some allies?
Keep in mind that there are 2 ways to recruit natives:
Through Rape or through Stockholm Syndrome.

For female protagonist, the only way would be the second, use a bat or any tool that has Stun on their stats, by using it, instead of killing the enemy it just gets them unconscious, carry them to a cage, give them food till they reach max affinity, and voíla.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i play this game before. if you want a strong partner in your team. go and find boro. i still call it by its old name before they change it name. it look like a huge pig like monster in the desert. keep it mind it is strong and lot of hp. first craft a purple stone from a glowing monster in the cave on the right of the river when you first started the game. there is a bridge that takes you to the cave. there are two of them and they drop five. but sadly you need to keep going in and out of the cave to have them respawn. for 10 purple stone, you get 2 spikes when you craft. those purple spikes only stamina damage only. you need 20 or higher because you are going to be running lot. once you reach the desert and meet boro. before fighting it. make sure you place all purple spikes. next get a weapon that does stamina damage only. bring 4 or 5. once you ready get boro attention. have boro chase you to the trap. once boro is in the trap. make boro chase you in the trap. boro has two attack normal and attack that turn it into ball that does multiple damage. keep hitting boro until boro drop. boro is the strongest partner in the game. not only that the best defense for your village or home while you are gone.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I still can't get any "quests" or talk to the other MC. I'm kinda just running around the island
use command by pressing enter and type /mapopen then, follow the red/blue/green mark or sth, but i recommend u to build stuff or survive first, cause u will die easily when the natives decided to attack ur base, or use cheat

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes