derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
ah thanks, only other questions or last one is regarding pregnancy again? how long does it take for game to put the mark implying it has happened? because ive tried couple times and no dice
also I went to location for 5 for the mens workbench,, there is no one there? there is a tent but nothing else?

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Just as a curiosity, what would this "banned content" add to the game? From the screenshots it seems a bit heavy already.
This game had loli content probably that
Probably the worst thing ever. Even worse than decapitations etc.
The dreadful lolis.
It is infact the Loli/shota content. It's easy enough to get. And those of you who are interested can get it prepatched and uncensored on the other forum.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
ah thanks, only other questions or last one is regarding pregnancy again? how long does it take for game to put the mark implying it has happened? because ive tried couple times and no dice
well, the one i just replied to u is about pregnancy

Oct 12, 2018
1716756494016.png
how the hell do I walk into here??circled the whole thing and nothing

also can someone give me an example of the command code, don't know if I am reading wrong as a lil dyslexic

would it be like :
15 /run
15/run
/run 15
?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
the marks i put on are random, just from bottom to top

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
What even is happening in these screenshots. Nah, these creatures are straight out of Gantz. THX tho.

View attachment 3672678
This is the result of using the removing parts mechanic (which you don't have to do, I dump dead bodys in the ocean to keep them out of the way, for example) And a machine you get later in game. You don't have to do it at all, it is completely optional

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
This is the result of using the removing parts mechanic (which you don't have to do, I dump dead bodys in the ocean to keep them out of the way, for example) And a machine you get later in game. You don't have to do it at all, it is completely optional
Additional Memo 17

Cleaning corpses / dead bodies around
1716756938085.png
u can let this thing to eat corpse and turn them into flesh with -10% of ur hp
or save the game first and load the save again

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

axel42

Mar 2, 2018
i am trying to tidy up the commands i collected, its not updated yet
Okay I might be slow but i cannot figure out how to succesfully input the console commands. i dont know if im spelling something wrong or what but nothing seems to take effect after i input and press enter.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
also I went to location for 5 for the mens workbench,, there is no one there? there is a tent but nothing else?
ah, i forgot to tell u, when u see red smoke around the area, bring female protagonist. Blue one brings male protagonist and touch the smoke

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Okay I might be slow but i cannot figure out how to succesfully input the console commands. i dont know if im spelling something wrong or what but nothing seems to take effect after i input and press enter.
i do have the a bit updated one but...i grab from c n website tho

Oct 26, 2022
how are you suppossed to play this,if every one try to kill you,how shoul i proceed,any advice?thanks for the help in advance

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes