Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Okay I might be slow but i cannot figure out how to succesfully input the console commands. i dont know if im spelling something wrong or what but nothing seems to take effect after i input and press enter.
Pretty easy, try:

/run 5

To feel how it works. Not all codes are up to date so I give you a code I know very well that it works.

Cordless

Apr 7, 2020
one of my natives got taken away, anyone know where I can get them back (or if I can get them back at all)?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
one of my natives got taken away, anyone know where I can get them back (or if I can get them back at all)?
wait for a while, and on the left side of ur screen a timer will show up, and the map was marked of the location that u need to rescue them, u will meet the prison guard, who has a lot hp

Reactions: Skalli

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
wait for a while, and on the left side of ur screen a timer will show up, and the map was marked of the location that u need to rescue them, u will meet the prison guard, who has a lot hp
if failed, ur npc will be sacrifice and forever gone, if female npc, she will get raped when the timer reach lower than 10 mins

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
As the male character how do u sneak in and get with female natives inside their home?
Cuz the image of it is in the game preview
Any help is appreciated
press r (which is the male mc grab button) and choose your option. THe subtle one CAN have them wake up though, and then attack you.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
saw someone say necrophilia. where? the only thing i can do is chop bodies up
i am not pretty sure about that tho, female protagonist lost and rape and she found herself in unknown place, idk if that counts as necrophilia

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
if failed, ur npc will be sacrifice and forever gone, if female npc, she will get raped when the timer reach lower than 10 mins
So if they got Lona I will have enough time to rescue her? Every time there is a raid, I come back to the base to protect her from the rape. I guess I don't need to be that protective.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
my save

aight lastly my save, they have loli and shota tho, save 5 with little male and shota and female natives, save 8 doesn't have male (except the giant male with club, the young man, elder man and the fat guy who was with u on the ship)

and also save 5 is not the latest save, i play the save 8 the most
here

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
just open your notepad on your computer first, move your mouse to file >Save as new file > none.bat, file type to all files and put it to \Mad Island\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML
so I don't have to extract and modify the asset like that guide on bilibili says?

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes