Jan 26, 2018
You have to use the female protagonist, go north and help an old man who is tied to a branch/arrow and wherever his mission takes you there will be surgical beds.
im going of when i played it last build the table had locked options i just wanted to know if they are unlockable

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
any way to cheat recipes. cause ive got the mats to make say the cage, but its greyed out

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
This game is too much even for me, gentlemen. And that's saying something. Now, if you could stick your dick somewhere pleasurable that'd be a different story, but there's barely any of that if at all from the looks of it. Hard pass (until you can fuck dead/wounded chicks or whatever)

Reactions: rKnight

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
2 things: 1 > we need an uncensor mod plus x-ray ASAP/or have him make it uncensored in next update.
2: we need pregnancy indication. so if a native is not your friend/is your friend you should be able to tell if they get pregnant.
there is an uncensor. go to your game folder, youll see a file name called "unityplayer.dll" copy that (dont move it, COPY IT) then go to Mad Island Data>>StreamingAssets>XML. then paste the file, and rename it none.bat then reload the game.

(remove comment if not allowed)

also there is a way to add lolis back, but i cant tell you how.

the steam version of the game is interesting though, their website shows you how guides and stuff on how to play the game, amongst other useful info about the game.

Reactions: Asou

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I may be dumb, but how do you cook in this game? I'm trying to put raw pork and wood into the bonfire, but it doesn't work.

kabusi

Aug 20, 2019
Damn, just downloaded this game from first random site without censor and with lolis yesterday and it appeared here

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
You can switch only with Yona and Man, try press E and choose "change"
yeah i know, it attacks the other mc, rather than talking. i had zero issues, up until i went to the crazy mans lab. now i cant switch

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes