flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Also, am I the only one who finds it weird how the Daffari chief there just has a book of the *REALLY* messed up decorations just incase someone beats him? Like... Why? =P
Compared to the spider boss having a book of recipes that use its own skin, I don't think it's all that strange that a guy who carries corpses in nooses on his back has a book of messed-up recipes.

I'm hesitant to do the Reika and Keigo quests because I have no idea what the dev is planning for those two and don't want to lock myself out of content for future plans.

Having said that, I think the male MC should've been Keigo, since there's already a relationship between the crashed group and his character model looks better.
I ended up helping Reika and Keigo get along, so now I have them both. No need to NTR Reika from him.
And yes, he makes more sense as a protagonist than a random man with no name. Well, I'm mostly playing as Yona, so I think she is the true protagonist, while Man is just responsible for producing children with natives.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
he maybe slow. but he can one shot anything, even bigfoot. if you get hit when he roll. you are done. sorry but i pick this guy over than bigfoot.
Well I mean sure this applies to enemies below Level 50 but even with 40-50 str he can't one shot a Level 100 Amazone (Large Female Native), so it helps to have some variety to reduce their short comeings.
Compared to the spider boss having a book of recipes that use its own skin, I don't think it's all that strange that a guy who carries corpses in nooses on his back has a book of messed-up recipes.
The recipe box is hidden behind a curtain of it's spiderwebs, right next to an back entrance to the natives side of the mountain range, It's not so strange thinking a group of them came to gather ingredients and got killed and eaten instead.
I ended up helping Reika and Keigo get along, so now I have them both. No need to NTR Reika from him.
And yes, he makes more sense as a protagonist than a random man with no name. Well, I'm mostly playing as Yona, so I think she is the true protagonist, while Man is just responsible for producing children with natives.
You can take Reika for MC and still have Keigo in your group, it's only dependent on how you react towards him when he challenged you.

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
A good patch for this would be teleporting option if out of view. It is the usual solution devs do instead of using "for" loops or "if else" options that may (or not) cause trouble with some of the code itself.
PD: On my way to tex this exactly to the dev.

It would be even more perfromant to just have a "call to self" bottuns. That way it will only trigger when you press it, rather than every X frames.

Speaking of which, has anyone suggested (to the devs) giving fem MC grapple and the abiltiy ot have sex with females?

• Hey there
Reactions: Lancelot49

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't captured any big creatures so far. Have a cage, but don'tknow if its worth it.

My base is pretty secure. Every girl has a bow and I go walls with spikes all around.

And to capture something like the warewolf/bigfoot, you need to knock it out (stun?) Seems quite difficult, evne with iron maces.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Holy fuck! I just realized how many pages there are for this game thread. The game really blew up in just 2-3 weeks. Is there really enough content for people to get THAT excited about it?

majbu989

Feb 2, 2024
Holy fuck! I just realized how many pages there are for this game thread. The game really blew up in just 2-3 weeks. Is there really enough content for people to get THAT excited about it?
Yes, there are dozens of animations and a lot of customization as well as a little something for everyone, devs also got popular from their previous game called Black Market so that helped.

Also Japanese devs tend to release projects in at least a partially complete state rather than a 0.001 alpha and then onwards a 5 min update every few months like those that spawn from patreon.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
question the girl in glasses in the beginning of the game. is she in the game because ik where the other three are.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I haven't captured any big creatures so far. Have a cage, but don'tknow if its worth it.

My base is pretty secure. Every girl has a bow and I go walls with spikes all around.

And to capture something like the warewolf/bigfoot, you need to knock it out (stun?) Seems quite difficult, evne with iron maces.
I'm capturing a lot of big monsters and making a zoo out of them. Once you've figured out how to fight such a monster, it doesn't matter how much damage you do. Perhaps only to how much shields and healing potions you need to bring to last through the fight.
Also, it may be worth it to summon a Halloween raid first. Their clubs look funny, but they deal 15 stun damage compared to an iron mace's 10. And you can equip them on native followers.

Also, about the spelling of "werewolf":
main-qimg-53fcae61cb03b5b58793d9a700cae7f2-lq.jpeg

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
well then..
I just tested and the pink area means absolutely nothing. it's just an image glitch of the transparency effect.
Move the camera around or zoom in/out and it will change places.
hm.............well i fixed it. but still, pregnancy promotional item is surely necessary for that

Reactions: ShadowEdge

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
am i the only one who feels like that they focusing only on male mc not the female mc. by now we could have female mc pregnancy.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
am i the only one who feels like that they focusing only on male mc not the female mc. by now we could have female mc pregnancy.
no, only the one who supported on ci en can make that request to them. Because of an ass getting full of himself, saying that he got the game as illegal copy. And keep writing an essay long everyday to tell wut the developer should do to make this game more popular.
Thats y only the supporter can make request now

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I'm capturing a lot of big monsters and making a zoo out of them. Once you've figured out how to fight such a monster, it doesn't matter how much damage you do. Perhaps only to how much shields and healing potions you need to bring to last through the fight.
Also, it may be worth it to summon a Halloween raid first. Their clubs look funny, but they deal 15 stun damage compared to an iron mace's 10. And you can equip them on native followers.
Halloween raid? I have ot look into how to summo nthem.

And health potions? Never used them. Didn't even know they exist. Apparently I haven't unlocked them.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
no, only the one who supported on ci en can make that request to them. Because of an ass getting full of himself, saying that he got the game as illegal copy. And keep writing an essay long everyday to tell wut the developer should do to make this game more popular.
Thats y only the supporter can make request now
Well, time to support this.
And then to suggest more yuri and futa. A Fem MC gappling.
The potential is great, but it's lost if the focus is on male MC and fem MC is just rapebait.

Reactions: dragonflame
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes