YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
No, I used a heavy attack of the sword I got at level 10 of the dungeon, from the giant knight. This attack forms a cross of fire around the character.
But I get your point. I probably need to use a different weapon to cut off heads.
aight.................no crystal sword and guardian sword to try cutting off their parts. These two can't
This can't be right. It works for me on 0.0.6
It has to be a bug introduced in 0.0.8 Mad Island Android.png

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
For anyone still having issues with not being able to delete items without reloading a save, you can delete them by giving them to dead natives, you can then carry their corpses somewhere far away from your base and they'll disappear with time taking the items with them. You can also have the flesh collector "eat" the corpses and the items will disappear when the corpse turns into flesh.

Also, you can use natives as a way of increasing your carry capacity. Since they have inventories of their own, just give them a bunch of items and then carry the NPC in your inventory, you'll be turning seven occupied spaces into 1.

Logic101

Apr 27, 2017
is there a way to grapple female enemy in raid?
i seem to notice in raid i can not grapple all female enemy, even after they stun
they only can be grapple after i tame them

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
This can't be right. It works for me on 0.0.6
It has to be a bug introduced in 0.0.8 View attachment 3741650
wut. show me a vid then, i don think u can rly cut them off using guardian sword and crystal sword
crystal sword's f is wide spread light attack but the light ray direction is different each time
guardian sword's f is fire in the form of cross

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
is there a way to grapple female enemy in raid?
i seem to notice in raid i can not grapple all female enemy, even after they stun
they only can be grapple after i tame them
yes, its possible. But not big female native.
if they are stunned and u cannot rape them. It should be some kind of angle problems.

Reactions: Logic101

Quirky

Aug 24, 2017
where do you get halloween and the bird?
The bird one I'm pretty sure you get near the bird boss in the top right of the map.
The halloween one is maybe obtained from the merchant? I can't really remember but I feel like they might have it.

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
wut. show me a vid then, i don think u can rly cut them off using guardian sword and crystal sword
crystal sword's f is wide spread light attack but the light ray direction is different each time
guardian sword's f is fire in the form of cross
Lol, what? You just line yourself up so that the fire from Guardian Sword hits the android. And it rips off either the boobs or the head.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But yes, crystal sword beams can't rip off the parts, sadly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I don't know how to video record the screen on windows 7, sorry.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: John8r9
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes