kabusi

Aug 20, 2019
Thanks, I figured it out now.

But another question, seeing from the screenshots, there'll be a lot of people inhabiting the camp. Where to get enough food to feed all of them? o_O
You don't need food for survive, even if you die you just respawn, but if you want to feed your people, then build "food store", choose some people and set role "food"

Jan 10, 2021
Thanks, I figured it out now.

But another question, seeing from the screenshots, there'll be a lot of people inhabiting the camp. Where to get enough food to feed all of them? o_O
Simple, you put your allies to work whatever work brings them food, or you get it yourself.

They need to be in range of a furniture piece called Food Box, which is where the food is stored, otherwise they won't eat, they get angry, and they will attack you instead.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
ive got some captured women on max, but if i leave them outside, they vanish. any idea how to get them to wake up?

Descended Ramen

Mar 17, 2022
as much as i would like to play this game my Bitdefender stops it from being able to download properly at all. even after restoring the file from the false positive its not even the zip that gets downloaded and only the "steam_api64.dll" making it impossible to actually download the zip file. and no im not gonna risk turning off my antivirus entirely to try downloading it

• Haha
Reactions: filthyfrankuuu117

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
I did the exact same at first, good to know I'm not alone.
At least that part I figured out. You put the meat in the bonfire, then click on your craft menu. It will now show the craftable foods. I didn't need to put any wood in the bonfire

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes