John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Yes, but what about with female npc captured or, the enemies without attacking them
enemies will attack u no matter wut u do ._. , if u mean female npc as ur ally. Only talk and sex option are available if u mean u interact them personally

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
I tested this one before
Leaf Bed: Reverse cowgirl
Luxury Bed: Lotus / standard cowgirl
Ground sex: random position

I'm aware about the laser properties. I'm just trying to get the boobs out of curiosity. I'm guessing it's weapon related then. Because I'm using Katana, and I can only cut off their heads with the power attack killing blow.
Ok, so I'm going to need to know how I change the enemy female NPC into a friendly NPC...
Like, I captured two enemy NPCs, and put them on the carpet; dae says some foods that she likes, but apart from dae, I can't do anything, not even give her food...

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Ok, so I'm going to need to know how I change the enemy female NPC into a friendly NPC...
Like, I captured two enemy NPCs, and put them on the carpet; dae says some foods that she likes, but apart from dae, I can't do anything, not even give her food...
Step 1: put them into cage for humans (wooden or iron).
Step 2: put their favorite foods into cage.
Step 3: wait until their favorability goes to 100. Replenish food if necessary.
Step 4: take them out of the cage and right-click them. They are now your loyal villagers.
???
Profit! Or at least you try to, but the natives are lazy.

Reactions: Luciano

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I tested this one before
Leaf Bed: Reverse cowgirl
Luxury Bed: Lotus / standard cowgirl
Ground sex: random position

I'm aware about the laser properties. I'm just trying to get the boobs out of curiosity. I'm guessing it's weapon related then. Because I'm using Katana, and I can only cut off their heads with the power attack killing blow.
I can guarantee that Katanas can cut off any bodypart includeing the boobs, you just seem to have rotten luck in that regard

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
another question previous version i play i didn't make it in time to save npc and i got to save her. but in this verison npc it say that npc swept away. do i need to to find her or she gone for good

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
another question previous version i play i didn't make it in time to save npc and i got to save her. but in this verison npc it say that npc swept away. do i need to to find her or she gone for good
no, just wait until the rescue
Additional Memo 22

when assault comes, one of your natives will be marked and if they got down, they will be taken away.
wait for a while, and on the right side of your screen a timer of 20 mins will show up, and the map was marked of the location that u need to rescue them, u will meet the prison guard, who has a lot hp
View attachment 3693408
View attachment 3693410
View attachment 3693436
if failed, ur npc will be sacrifice and forever gone, if female npc, she will get raped when the timer reach lower than 10 mins

the decoy charm u got from killing the guard can be equipped to npcs in ur base, male mc and female mc won't work when there are more ally npcs in your base to target

npc who equipping this will most likely to be targeted

Reactions: flannan

rswift87

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a way to disable snap placement when building? I'm trying to put walls around an elevated floor, but they want to keep snapping to the middle of the floor and won't just go where I want them.

Feb 17, 2020
Has anyone managed to get this to work on Winlator, all I get is a black screen as soon as I load into a game?

Last edited:

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
Does night assault in the enemy tent do anything?
it allows you to look inside or rape the females that are sleeping eventually kidnap anyone of them if you manage to get their Faint wite bar under health bar down then just pick them up and escape but other than that nothing

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
Do knock down natives eventually wake up? I went to a nearby village to rescue one of my own and found a native girl I like, I did not bring her immediately with me since I didn't have space in my inventory. When I went back after quite a while she was still passed out on the floor.

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
Compared to the spider boss having a book of recipes that use its own skin, I don't think it's all that strange that a guy who carries corpses in nooses on his back has a book of messed-up recipes.

Starting to think this whole island's a bit fucked up...

Reactions: flannan
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes