Shadyhanz

Sep 27, 2017
View attachment 3674767

ive got a captured maxed out native there, but i dont know how to get her to wake up and be on my side. ive captured many, i just dont know how to get them to stick around
Do not drag them out make sure they are in your hotbar and just right click them when they are maxed out after feeding them to max this applies to all stunable recruitable entities

Zeusnix

May 19, 2018
Really confused about capturing the natives and then putting them in cages. I used a club to knock them out. Placed them in the iron cage. Fed them till max and when I drop them out of it they don't wake up. I also tried /petmax and they are still basically comatosed.

Shadyhanz

Sep 27, 2017
What maxing animals even do? And how do you get poop?
You max animals to get certain resources how do you get said resources i have yet to get any resources from said animals myself tbh i only know if you have the chicken coop roosters and hens you get eggs but they have to be maxed out before hand

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Really confused about capturing the natives and then putting them in cages. I used a club to knock them out. Placed them in the iron cage. Fed them till max and when I drop them out of it they don't wake up. I also tried /petmax and they are still basically comatosed.
Right click them while they are in your hot bar.

Zeusnix

May 19, 2018
Guess now I have to figure out how to get them to wear stuff lol. (The NPCs). The friend characters will wear what I give them but the natives won't. Even if it says they can.

aljhaztineg

Aug 23, 2019
Keep in mind that there are 2 ways to recruit natives:
Through Rape or through Stockholm Syndrome.

For female protagonist, the only way would be the second, use a bat or any tool that has Stun on their stats, by using it, instead of killing the enemy it just gets them unconscious, carry them to a cage, give them food till they reach max affinity, and voíla.
what do i need to craft was it sheet or a wood fence i dont see any cage

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
can you r*pe the male natives? or is it just vaginal with the females? as i see the anal tag and ive played for over 5 hours and yet to see anal

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
can you r*pe the male natives? or is it just vaginal with the females? as i see the anal tag and ive played for over 5 hours and yet to see anal
Only normal sex with male NPC with the female MC so far
There is no option where the female MC rape npc yet

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I am curious why no changelog on the op.
Also this looks to be popular given how fast the comments have come.
I'll give it a shot when i'm not using my mobile data for internet.

On a different note:

I understand the titburgers and the sushi/hotdog with fingers in it. But whats with the tits on a bone thing?
I saw the characters in the image, but hadn't noticed what was on the tables till i read your comment.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes